Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Dmitri Khristich
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
Tag Archives: Kris Bindulis
HERSHEY, PA — Hockey teams across North America have come together to honor the Humboldt Broncos, and tonight the Hershey Bears joined in honoring the 16 lives that were tragically lost. The fans raised over $7,000 in support of the … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals Springtime is the best time of the year for hockey fans as of course the NHL playoffs begin. It’s also traditionally a time for signing prospects to their first contracts with their parent organizations. With the Capitals’ recent … Continue reading
This is the fifth installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals’ monthly prospect report for the 2017-2018 season. The report is a compendium of stats, notes and news for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of February. You can … Continue reading
This is the second installment of NoVa Caps’ contributor Luke Adomanis’ monthly updates on Washington Capitals’ prospects. You can read October’s update here.
Photos: Tori Hartman The Hershey Bears came out of the gate slowly in the 2017-18 season, winning just one of their first seven games. The slow start was not totally shocking considering the Bears had several new faces, a young … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA – With the historic 80th anniversary season of the Hershey Bears Hockey Club set to kick off tomorrow morning, there will be some familiar faces on the ice for practice while some are still in Washington.
The salary cap and waivers are issues every team faces just about every season. For this year’s Washington Capitals team the salary cap already seems tighter than last year and the issue of contract costs and waiver status could play … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA – Two seasons ago, the Hershey Bears had to scratch certain players due to veteran status. While the issue did not pose a problem last season for the Bears, it seems it will be one Troy Mann may … Continue reading
Source: Derek Leung/Getty Images North America Beck Malenstyn, Washington’s fifth round selection in the 2016 NHL Draft has joined the Hershey Bears according to a press release today.
The Washington Capitals have signed Kris Bindulis to a three-year, entry-level contract and forward Hampus Gustafsson to a two-year, entry-level contract beginning with the 2017-18 season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. Both Bindulis and Gustafsson … Continue reading