Search NoVa Caps Site
- Could 2020-21 Be Lars Eller’s Last Season With The Capitals?
- Team Canada Postpones Third Scrimmage After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Golden Knights, Blue Jackets Close Facilities After Multiple Positive COVID-19 Tests
- Kendall Coyne Schofield Hired as Player Development Coach By Chicago Blackhawks
- Jaromir Jagr Believes Alex Ovechkin Can Break Wayne Gretzky’s Record
- Former Capitals’ Forward Joel Ward Named Assistant Coach For AHL’s Silver Knights
- Henrik Lundqvist Practices With Capitals For First Time At MedStar Capitals Iceplex
- On Loan For Two Weeks Before Returning To The Czech Republic’s U20 Camp, Martin Hugo Has Is Making An Impact With HC Benátky
- Team White Downs Team Red 6-3 In Second Team Canada Scrimmage
- A Closer Look At Capitals’ Defenseman Justin Schultz
Tag Archives: Damien Riat
Screen cap: MySports Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat recorded his fourth goal of the season on Friday. He now has four goals and eight assists in just nine games played for Geneve-Servette so far this season.
Washington Capitals Monthly Prospect Report – October, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Damien Riat, Tobias Geisser, Bobby Nardella, Hendrix Lapierre, Bogdan Trineyev, Daniel Carr And Oskar Magnusson
Photo: Salavat Yulaev Ufa Welcome to the second installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2020-2021 season. This report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of October, 2020, and provides an overall … Continue reading
Photo: Geneve-Servette Former Washington Capital Eric Fehr and current Capitals’ prospect Damien Riat did all the scoring in the Geneve-Servette Eagles 5-3 victory over SC Bern on Tuesday night. Fehr scored four goals while Riat scored an additional goal.
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat is itching to begin his pro hockey career in North America. When he signed his entry-level deal with the Capitals back on March 5th of this year, the plan was fairly simple. … Continue reading
Washington Capitals Prospect Report – September, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Damien Riat, Tobias Geisser and Bobby Nardella
Photo: Dinamo Minsk/KHL As we have noted in earlier posts, NHL teams are currently in search of playing time for as many of their top prospects in order that they continue their development during the COVID-19 pause in North America. … Continue reading
In this post we will take a look at the development of the Washington Capitals prospect pool from a five-year perspective. The extended perspective is utilized to look at the Capitals long-term organizational status based on five-year projections for each of … Continue reading
Washington Capitals forward prospect Damien Riat and Genève-Servette traveled to Valais today to play their second preseason game ahead of the 2020-21 season. Riat is currently on loan to the Swiss League team until the AHL and Hershey Bears begin … Continue reading
The COVID-19 pandemic essentially stopped the hockey world cold during the first week of March. Since then, playing time for all of the Washington Capitals prospects has been scarce, with little guarantee of when league play will return to play.
Twice each season we pull together all of our prospect game data, video analysis, advanced statistics and calculate a current ranking for each player in the Washington Capitals prospect pool. Each January we release our mid-season ranking and each offseason … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading