Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Look At Fourth-Lines In The Metropolitan Division
- Report: Training Camps For 2020-21 Season Will Open November 17, Regular-Season To Begin December 1
- Report: Devils To Name Lindy Ruff Head Coach, Remove “Interim” Tag Off Of GM Tom Fitzgerald
- NHL Officials Assigned To Hub Cities
- Edmonton Hospital Sees COVID-19 Outbreak
- Report: Qualifying Round, Round-Robin Games Will Be Televised On Regional Networks
- Sports Organizations Awarded Money Through Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Chicago Blackhawks Release Statement On Team Name and Logo
- NHLPA Votes In Favor Of Newly Proposed CBA; Electronic Vote To Be Held By Friday
- Let’s Go (Development) Camping: A Look Back At the Washington Capitals’ Development Camp of 2010
Tag Archives: prospect
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Damien Riat to a two-year entry level contract, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. Riat’s contract will carry an average annual value of $817,500.
Who are some of the big names that will be selected during the 2018 NHL Draft? Continue reading
Photo: Just Sports Photography The Washington Capitals have signed Hershey Bears forward Mathias Bau to a one-year, two-way deal that will begin in the 2018-19 season. This contract carries an average annual value of $700,000.
Photo: eliteprospects.com The Washington Capitals added a new prospect on Wednesday afternoon, inking Maximilian Kammerer to a three-year, two-way entry level contract beginning in the 2018-19 season. The deal carries an average annual value of $870,000.
After numerous reports about Ilya Samsonov signing with the team once his KHL contract expires, the Washington Capitals made it official on Friday morning, signing the prospect goaltender to a three-year, entry-level deal that carries an average annual value of … Continue reading
It’s been one of the highlights of Bears games this season – the anticipation of what Garrett Mitchell will do in the pregame. Hershey fans are accustomed to Mitchell “checking” the glass, but this season, he’s had a bit of … Continue reading
This guy put all Hershey Bears fans on a pretty cool, yet terrifying rollercoaster. With his return to Hershey in the Shattenkirk trade, the Bears got the #1 goalie they desperately needed, but in his first start Friday night, Pheonix … Continue reading
Christian Djoos is enjoying his best professional season to date. The 22-year-old native of Gothenburg, Sweden, is in his second full season as a defenseman for the Hershey Bears. A year ago, Djoos was one of three rookie defensemen who … Continue reading
(Photo: Washington Capitals) For those attending this year’s Development Camp at Kettler Capitals Iceplex, Thomas DiPauli is one to keep an eye on. I enjoyed watching him at last year’s Development Camp as when he hopped on the ice, he … Continue reading