Search NoVa Caps Site
- Sabres At Capitals: Second Period Advanced Stats
- Bruins’ Brad Marchand on Capitals’ COVID-19 Violation: “We All Know The Consequences Of Breaking The Rules…They Brought That On Themselves”
- Sabres At Capitals: First Period Advanced Stats
- Hershey Bears Release Roster For 2020-21 Training Camp
- Report: NBC To Shut Down NBCSN At End Of 2021; NHL Coverage To Shift To USA Network
- Report: Capitals Among 12 Teams That Have Inquired On Blue Jackets’ Pierre-Luc Dubois
- Capitals Recall Brian Pinho From Taxi Squad
- Hershey Bears Release Schedule For 2020-21 Season
- Washington Capitals to Host Virtual ‘Rock the Red Carpet’ Event
- Capitals Lines At Morning Skate: Brian Pinho, Jonas Siegenthaler and Conor Sheary In The Lineup
Tag Archives: Brian Pinho
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Friday afternoon that they have recalled forward Brian Pinho from the team’s taxi squad prior to their game against the Buffalo Sabres at Capital One Arena (7 PM ET, NBC Sports Washington).
The Washington Capitals held their game day morning skate at 10:30 a.m. this morning at MedStar Capitals Iceplex. The Capitals will host the Buffalo Sabres tonight in their season home opener at Capital One Arena. Puck drop set for 7:07 p.m.
No Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Orlov Or Samsonov at Thursday’s Capitals Practice; Connor McMichael, Martin Fehervary and Brian Pinho Skate With Team
The Washington Capitals returned to practice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex on Thursday following a day off on Wednesday. The Capitals play their home opener on Friday when they host the Buffalo Sabres at Capital One Arena. Puck drop is set … Continue reading
Hendrix LaPierre The Washington Capitals have divided their 2021 training camp into two separate practice sessions each day. The morning session has primarily consisted of roster players and starters, while the afternoon session has basically acted as a development camp … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers Just a few short months ago, the Hershey Bears looked like they were a lock to field a Calder Cup caliber roster for the 2020-21 season. The projected roster was deep with scoring power on offense … Continue reading
Photo: Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports It’s assumed that Capitals general manager Brian MacLellan is continuing to work the phones, looking to shed salary, deal a defenseman and acquire a medium-caliber winger before the start of training camp.
Photo: Brad Mills-USA TODAY Sports The Washington Capitals made some big changes after their second consecutive first-round exit and allowing an average of 3.44 goals-per-game after December 22, the highest among teams that participated in the NHL’s return-to-play format. After … Continue reading
While a number of Washington Capitals prospects have found temporary work with European teams during the current hockey stoppage in North America, a majority of the Capitals prospects are still looking for meaningful games. In this post we examine the … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers Heading into the 2020-21 American Hockey League (AHL) season, the Hershey Bears have a potentially deep and potent lineup, as sixteen forwards who suited up for the Bears last season are under contract. To that group, … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers The Washington Capitals announced on Thursday morning the re-signing of forward prospect Brian Pinho to a two-year deal.