Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Mad Scramble To Find Ice Time For Capitals Prospects Continues
- Capitals’ Lars Eller & Wife Welcome Baby Alexander; Eller Returned to Toronto For Quarantine Per NHL Protocol
- Boston @ Washington Preview: Capitals And Bruins Set To Determine Third Place In East In Round-Robin Finale
- NHL Announces Start Time And Broadcast Networks For Capitals-Bruins On Sunday
- Analytical Preview For Capitals’ Round Robin Matchup Against the Boston Bruins
- A Bear of a Rivalry Brewin’: Stanley Cup Playoff History Between the Washington Capitals and Boston Bruins
- Ratings For The NHL Return Are Up…A Little Bit
- Hershey Bears Re-Sign Matt Moulson
- Nicklas Backstrom Misses Practice; Braden Holtby To Start Against Bruins; Lars Eller Still In D.C.
- A Look At The Capitals’ Three Possible First Round Matchups
Tag Archives: Prospects
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev, the 31st overall pick in the 2018 NHL Draft, said on Wednesday that it was “pretty awesome, exciting” to get invited to camp and added that wants to compete for a roster spot and … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center prospect Connor McMichael told the media on a Zoom call on Wednesday that he got in touch with his trainers, who opened their facility so he could train for a month before he came to … Continue reading
Capitals’ Prospects Connor McMichael, Daniel Sprong, Shane Gersich, Phillipe Mailet Join Team’s Informal Skates Ahead Of Phase Three
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospects Connor McMichael, Phillippe Mailet, Shane Gersich, and Daniel Sprong, all expected to be black aces for the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs, joined the team’s informal practice on Thursday.
Prospects Connor McMichael and Alexander Alexeyev, the Washington Capitals‘ last two first-round picks, took off for Washington on Saturday as NHL training camps are set to open on Friday, July 10, less than two weeks away.
Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect and 2019 first-round pick Connor McMichael joined Capitals’ senior writer Mike Vogel’s Break The Ice podcast to discuss his season with the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights, getting coached by former Capitals coach and center Dale … Continue reading
Photos: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears During the 2019-20 and other recent seasons, the Washington Capitals’ American Hockey League affiliate Hershey Bears have had several players on their roster with family members with NHL ties. In the second installment of … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers Next up in our annual prospect review and forecast series is Vitek Vanecek, goaltender for the Hershey Bears. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page right here.)
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center prospect Connor McMichael scored two goals to earn his 45th goal of the season and eclipsed the 100-point milestone in the OHL’s London Knights’ 4-1 win against the Sarnia Sting on Friday night.
For the third time this season, Washington Capitals prospect and London Knights center Connor McMichael was named the OHL’s ‘On The Run’ Player of the week after he posted three goals, seven points, and a +4 rating in two games.
As the NHL Trade Deadline approaches next month, NoVa Caps gives out trade ratings to every player and major prospect in the Washington Capitals‘ organization. The ratings provide a basic classification for the availability of the player being utilized in … Continue reading