Search NoVa Caps Site
- Vancouver Canucks Cut Ties With Anthem Singer After He Confirmed He Would Participate In Anti-COVID-19 Restrictions Rally
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
Tag Archives: Prospects
As a result of the loss of revenue due to COVID-19, the NHL salary cap will remain flat at $81.5 million for the next three seasons, which is obviously a bad break for teams such as the Washington Capitals who … Continue reading
Photo: The Arizona Republic The Arizona Coyotes announced on Thursday afternoon that they have renounced the rights of their fourth-round pick in the 2020 NHL Draft, forward Mitchell Miller, after it leaked that he bullied a black, mentally disabled teen … Continue reading
Photo: Sydsvenskan The Washington Capitals picked forward Oskar Magnusson 211th overall in the 2020 NHL Draft on Wednesday afternoon. The 18-year-old native of Trelleborg, Sweden spent last season with the J20 SuperElit’s Malmö Redhawks.
Photo: Medicine Hat News The Washington Capitals selected goaltender Garin Bjorklund with the 179th overall pick, their final one, at the 2020 NHL Draft, which was held virtually, on Wednesday. The 18-year-old spent last season with the WHL’s Medicine Sound … Continue reading
Photo: Rink Royalty The Washington Capitals selected center Bear Hughes 148th overall in the 2020 NHL Draft on Wednesday afternoon. The 19-year-old spent last season with the WHL’s Spokane Chiefs.
Photo: The Hockey Writers The Washington Capitals selected forward Bogdan Trineyev, a native of Voronezh, Russia, with the 117th overall pick in the 2020 NHL Draft, which was held virtually, on Wednesday afternoon. Trineyev, 18, played with the MHL’s Dynamo … Continue reading
Photo: QMJHL The Washington Capitals selected center Hendrix Lapierre, a native of Gatineau, Quebec, with the 22nd overall pick in the 2020 NHL Draft, which was held virtually. Lapierre, 18, played with the QJMHL’s Chicoutimi Saguenéens last season.
The Washington Capitals have re-signed defenseman Lucas Johansen to a one-year, two-way contract ($700,000/$95,000), senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. He could have become a restricted free agent on October 9.
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev, the 31st overall pick in the 2018 NHL Draft, said on Wednesday that it was “pretty awesome, exciting” to get invited to camp and added that wants to compete for a roster spot and … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center prospect Connor McMichael told the media on a Zoom call on Wednesday that he got in touch with his trainers, who opened their facility so he could train for a month before he came to … Continue reading