Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Conclude Road Trip Against Canadiens at Bell Centre
- Washington Capitals’ Prospect Eric Florchuk Continues Impressive Play in Blades 5-2 Win
- Capitals Practice News Roundup: The Return of the Holtbeast And More Injury Updates
- Hershey Bears Split Weekend Games against Cleveland Monsters (Photos)
- Monsters Mash Bears 5-2; Bears Split Penalty-Riddled Weekend Set
- From Kolzig to Holtby: Looking at the Washington Capitals’ Goalie Carousel – Part 2
- Washington Capitals at Colorado Avalanche – A Look At The Numbers: Rocky Mountain High
- Two Goals from Shane Gersich helps Hershey Bears Defeat Cleveland Monsters 6-1 (Photos)
- Shorthanded Capitals Defeat Grubauer, Avalanche, 3-2 (OT); Nicklas Backstrom Snipes Game-Winner
- Bears Mash Monsters 6-1; Shane Gersich Scores A Pair
Tag Archives: Kody Clark
Welcome to the first installment of NoVa Caps’ monthly reports for Washington Capitals’ prospects. This report summarizes activities for each Capitals’ prospect for the month of October, 2018, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each player. We also provide … Continue reading
On Sunday, October 28, Capitals prospect Kody Clark scored the game winning goal for the Ottawa 67’s, giving them a 4-3 victory over the Sudbury Wolves. Clark, 19, was the Capitals’ second-round pick (47th overall) this past June.
Photos: Ottawa 67s The Washington Capitals signed forward prospect Kody Clark to a three-year entry-level contract with an average annual value of $870,000, the team announced on Monday morning. Clark, 19, was the Capitals’ second-round pick (47th overall) this past June.
Photo by Richard A. Whittaker/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images Washington Capitals prospect Kody Clark, drafted by the Capitals in the second round (#47) of this year’s NHL entry draft, scored his first goals of the season on Saturday. Clark’s impressive … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals announced their first round of roster cuts on Wednesday afternoon.
@capitals Tuesday night saw the return of hockey to Capital One Arena for the first time since game 4 of the Stanley Cup final, as the Bruins were in town for game 2 of the 2018 preseason. (Game recap here.) … Continue reading
@capitals The Washington Capitals closed-out the 2018 Prospect Showcase schedule Tuesday afternoon with a rematch against the Nashville Predators at Germain Arena in Estero, Florida. The Capitals offense continued to roll, posting a 8-5 win over the Predators prospects. The … Continue reading
@TBLightning After a tight battle with the Nashville Predators prospects on Saturday, where the Capitals ended up on the short-end of a 5-4 final, the Capitals prospects rebounded nicely Monday morning to convincingly beat the Tampa Bay Lightning prospects 5-0. … Continue reading
NoVa Caps presents its fourth annual Top 30 Washington Capitals Prospects: Preseason Rankings. The rankings are based on a wide array of evaluation metrics from the 2017-2018 season and aimed at setting a benchmark or baseline for the coming 2018-2019 … Continue reading