Search NoVa Caps Site
- What’s Next for the Capitals in Free Agency?
- Martin Fehérváry: “My Childhood Dream Would Come True” [Translated Interview]
- Capitals Re-sign Jakub Vrana To Two-Year, $6.7 Million Contract
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
Tag Archives: Maximilian Kammerer
HERSHEY, PA — It was a big night in Chocolate Town! Maxi Kammerer and Garrett Pilon both scored their first AHL goals. The first of many for the young forwards! Liam O’Brien and Mike Sgarbossa also picked up two goals … Continue reading
We’re camping, baby! Friday morning was the official on-ice start of the Washington Capitals 2018-2019 campaign, as Day 1 of training camp was under way at Medstar Capitals Iceplex. NoVa Caps photographer Joe Noyes was on hand at Medstar to capture … Continue reading
@capitals The Washington Capitals closed-out the 2018 Prospect Showcase schedule Tuesday afternoon with a rematch against the Nashville Predators at Germain Arena in Estero, Florida. The Capitals offense continued to roll, posting a 8-5 win over the Predators prospects. The … Continue reading
Photo: @KevinBiresPhoto The Washington Capitals’ prospects took to the ice Monday morning against the Tampa Bay Lightning prospects and won the game with a statement 5-0 score. It’s worth noting that the Lightening played the day before and the Capitals … Continue reading
Photo: @kevinbiresphoto Three months and a handful of hours to the day after winning the Stanley Cup, the Capitals were back on the ice Saturday afternoon, this time in their first game of the 2018 Prospect Showcase against the Nashville … Continue reading
The boys are back in town! Well, many of them. We still have a few players we are waiting for, but a majority of the big names have made their way back to Medstar Capitals Iceplex (Formerly Kettler Capitals Iceplex). … Continue reading
Photo: Imago Recently the Washington Capitals signed 21-year-old European free agent Maximilian Kammerer from the German league DEL. Not much is known about the young C/LW. He has great speed and nice hands, but not overtly physical. So basically like … Continue reading
Coming off their worst season since 2002-03, change was inevitable for the Hershey Bears. It started with the Washington Capitals not renewing the contracts of Hershey head coach Troy Mann and assistant coach Ryan Murphy. (Mann and Murphy’s replacements have … Continue reading
Photo: eliteprospects.com The Washington Capitals added a new prospect on Wednesday afternoon, inking Maximilian Kammerer to a three-year, two-way entry level contract beginning in the 2018-19 season. The deal carries an average annual value of $870,000.