Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Win Before the True Blues of Winter: Retro Recap – Capitals at St. Louis Blues – December 1, 2010
- Washington Capitals Prospect Report – November, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Damien Riat and Daniel Carr Shine In November
- Caps 101: What’s In A Name? Birth of the Washington Capitals, And The Candidate Names That Didn’t Make The Cut
- The Latest Vegas Odds For When The 2020-21 NHL Season Will Begin
- A Pyrrhic Victory and Casualties in Carolina: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals @ Carolina Hurricanes – November 30, 2009
- A Look Ahead To 2021 Free Agency For the Capitals
- Former Capital Wojtek Wolski Wins Canadian Battle of the Blades Reality Skating Competition
- Carl Hagelin Will Help Henrik Lundqvist Get Acclimated In D.C., Just Like Lundqvist Did For Him In New York
- Alex Ovechkin Reflects On Dreams, Role Models, Dealing With Adversity And A Possible Acting Career
- Liam O’Brien Leaves Hershey Bears; Signs with Colorado Eagles
Tag Archives: Daniel Carr
Washington Capitals Prospect Report – November, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Damien Riat and Daniel Carr Shine In November
Photo: Salavat Yuleav Ufa Welcome to the third installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2020-2021 season. This report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of November, 2020.
Photo: Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports It’s assumed that Capitals general manager Brian MacLellan is continuing to work the phones, looking to shed salary, deal a defenseman and acquire a medium-caliber winger before the start of training camp.
Washington Capitals Monthly Prospect Report – October, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Damien Riat, Tobias Geisser, Bobby Nardella, Hendrix Lapierre, Bogdan Trineyev, Daniel Carr And Oskar Magnusson
Photo: Salavat Yulaev Ufa Welcome to the second installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2020-2021 season. This report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of October, 2020, and provides an overall … Continue reading
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers Heading into the 2020-21 American Hockey League (AHL) season, the Hershey Bears have a potentially deep and potent lineup, as sixteen forwards who suited up for the Bears last season are under contract. To that group, … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The Washington Capitals announced on Sunday that they have signed unrestricted free agent forward Daniel Carr to a one-year, two-way contract, which will carry a cap hit of $700,000.