Search NoVa Caps Site
- Brenden Dillon Understands Trade From Washington Was A Business Deal
- Bogdan Trineyev Called To Russian National Team For 2021 Sochi Open
- Capitals’ Ilya Samsonov Does Not File For Salary Arbitration; Red Wings’ Jakub Vrana Among 17 Players That Did
- Bogdan Trineyev Scores In Dynamo Moscow’s KHL Preseason Tilt With Torpedo
- NHL Draft Ratings: Expansion Draft Soars, Entry Draft Up Slightly
- Charles Barkley Helped Convince Wayne Gretzky To Join TNT Broadcast Team
- Boston Bruins David Kreijci Ends NHL Career, Will Return Home To Czech Republic
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
Tag Archives: Daniel Carr
Photo by Fred Kfoury III/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images Former Washington Capitals forward Daniel Carr has signed with his former club in the Swiss Hockey League. The 29-year-old forward has agreed to a one-year contract with HC Lugano.
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals 2019-20 roster saw significant changeover during the last offeseason. Changes included a new coaching staff, tweaks to the bottom-six forward group as well a substantial overhaul of the Capitals’ defense.
Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette: “It’s A Tight Series. It’s Close. The Difference Is Small. We’ve Got To Find A Way To Bring That Difference To Our Side Tomorrow.”
Washington Capitals head coach Peter Laviolette told the media after the team’s optional practice on Thursday that center Lars Eller, who missed Game 3 of the team’s first-round Stanley Cup Playoff series against the Boston Bruins due to a lower-body … Continue reading
Center Lars Eller, who missed the Washington Capitals‘ 3-2 double-overtime loss in Game 3 of their first-round Stanley Cup Playoff series against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday due to a lower-body injury, skated during the team’s optional practice.
Lars Eller Skates, T.J. Oshie And Vitek Vanecek Do Not Participate In Morning Skate; Daniel Sprong Skates With Extras
Washington Capitals center Lars Eller, who left the second period during Game 2 of the team’s first-round Stanley Cup Playoff series against the Boston Bruins with a lower-body injury, participated in the team’s morning skate prior to Game 3 at … Continue reading
Screen cap: NBC Sports Washington The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday afternoon that they have recalled forward Daniel Carr from the team’s taxi squad and re-assigned goaltender Zach Fucale from AHL Hershey to the Capitals taxi squad.
Daniel Carr Replaces Daniel Sprong In Lineup, Ilya Samsonov Will Start In Goal Tonight, Richard Panik Clears Waivers: Notes From Morning Skate
The Capitals returned to MedStar Capitals Iceplex for gameday morning skate on Thursday. They will host the Boston Bruins tonight at Capital One Arena before hitting the road again for games in Buffalo and Boston this weekend. Puck drop for … Continue reading
Vitek Vanecek Will Start Tonight, Lars Eller Is Out, Trevor van Riemsdyk Is In: News From Capitals Morning Skate In Buffalo
After a day-off on Sunday, the Capitals were back to work on Monday for morning skate at KeyBank Center in Buffalo. The Capitals face the Sabres tonight before returning home to host the New York Islanders Tuesday night at Capital … Continue reading
TJ Oshie returned to practice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex on Wednesday. Oshie suffered an upper body injury against the New York Rangers on February 4 and missed the last game against the Flyers.
Philippe Maillet To Make NHL Debut vs. Flyers, Lars Eller Returns; T.J. Oshie, Jakub Vrana Out For Capitals
Forwards Jakub Vrana, who was placed on the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol list on Saturday night, and T.J. Oshie, who missed practice on Saturday due to maintenance (upper-body injury), are unavailable for the Washington Capitals against the Philadelphia Flyers on Sunday … Continue reading