Search NoVa Caps Site
- Teams That Capitals Players Have Succeeded Against And Players Who Have Frustrated The Capitals
- Hot Or Not: Teams Heating Up And Cooling Down As The Postseason Approaches
- Capitals Re-assign Craig Anderson To Taxi Squad, Zach Fucale To AHL Hershey
- Sabres Flatten Capitals, 5-2, In Nicklas Backstrom’s 1,000th Game; Anthony Mantha Scores Twice In As Many Games Since Trade
- Ant-Man Strikes Again: Anthony Mantha Scores In Second Straight Game, Nicklas Backstrom Records An Assist on His Big Night
- Stick Taps to Nicky: Former and Current Teammates, Fellow Swedes, And More Pay Tribute To Nicklas Backstrom on the Night of His 1,000th Game
- N1KY: Capitals Honor Nicklas Backstrom With Pregame Ceremony For Playing 1,000th Game
- Capitals Recall Craig Anderson From Taxi Squad, Assign Zach Fucale To Taxi Squad
- Vitek Vanecek Will Start In Goal Tonight, Ilya Samsonov Out Day-To-Day With Upper Body Injury: Notes From Morning Skate
- Big Night For Big John: John Carlson Records 400th Career Assist in 800th Career Game
Tag Archives: COVID-19
Photo: The Canuck Way According to The Fourth Period’s David Pagnotta, Vancouver Canucks center Jay Beagle has been added to the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol list. Center Adam Gaudette, who tested positive for the virus, was removed.
Photo: Awful Announcing The Vancouver Canucks announced on Wednesday afternoon that 25 individuals from the organization have tested positive for COVID-19, including 18 roster players, three players on the taxi squad, and four staff members. All players and staff are … Continue reading
Photo: Vancouver Is Awesome According to TSN’s Darren Dreger, 20 Vancouver Canucks players and coaches have tested positive for COVID-19. 14 players were listed on Saturday’s NHL COVID-19 protocol list.
Photo: NHL.com According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, 16 players and three coaches from the Vancouver Canucks are on the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol as of 5 PM ET on Saturday. Both of their goalies, Thatcher Demko and Braden Holtby, are … Continue reading
Photo: SI According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, former Washington Capitals goaltender Braden Holtby was among five players from the Vancouver Canucks added to the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol list on Friday. Defenseman Alexander Edler, defenseman Quinn Hughes, forward Zach MacEwen, and … Continue reading
Capitals-Bruins Game In Boston Pushed Up Nine Days; Two Teams Will Play Again In Washington On May 11
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images The NHL announced some more schedule changes on Sunday evening, which included the Washington Capitals’ game at the Boston Bruins pushed up to Sunday, April 11. The game will start at 7 PM ET. The Capitals … Continue reading
Photo: WCVB The Boston Bruins placed forward Brad Marchand on the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol list prior to their 3-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday, which he missed.
Photo: NESN The NHL announced on Friday afternoon that the Boston Bruins’ games against the Buffalo Sabres at KeyBank Arena on Saturday and the New York Islanders at TD Garden on Tuesday have been postponed after four players landed on … Continue reading
Photo: PIX11 The New York Rangers announced that head coach David Quinn and his coaching staff will not be available to coach the team’s game against the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday night (7 PM ET, NBCSN) … Continue reading
D.C. Mayor Lifts Some Restrictions, Pro Sports Can Resume With Waiver To Apply to Host Fans After March 22; MSE Requests Plan to Host Capitals Games with Fans
Photo: Rate Your Seats The Washington Capitals are a step closer to having some fans back in the stands. On Monday, Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser lifted numerous COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, which include professional sports resuming with a waiver to … Continue reading