Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Hold Off Sabres, 4-3, In Shootout; Jakub Vrana Gets Two Points
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson Leaves Third Period Against Sabres With Lower-Body Injury; Will Be Re-evaluated Saturday
- Sabres At Capitals: Second Period Advanced Stats
- Bruins’ Brad Marchand on Capitals’ COVID-19 Violation: “We All Know The Consequences Of Breaking The Rules…They Brought That On Themselves”
- Sabres At Capitals: First Period Advanced Stats
- Hershey Bears Release Roster For 2020-21 Training Camp
- Report: NBC To Shut Down NBCSN At End Of 2021; NHL Coverage To Shift To USA Network
- Report: Capitals Among 12 Teams That Have Inquired On Blue Jackets’ Pierre-Luc Dubois
- Capitals Recall Brian Pinho From Taxi Squad
- Hershey Bears Release Schedule For 2020-21 Season
Tag Archives: COVID-19
Bruins’ Brad Marchand on Capitals’ COVID-19 Violation: “We All Know The Consequences Of Breaking The Rules…They Brought That On Themselves”
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty News about the Washington Capitals’ COVID-19 violation has quickly made its way around the league. Boston Bruins forward Brad Marchand recently expressed his displeasure about the Capitals breaking the NHL protocol.
Photo: Pinterest Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin and defenseman Dmitry Orlov both have COVID-19 antibodies, according to Ovechkin’s wife Nastya. Both, along with goaltender Ilya Samsonov and center Evgeny Kuznetsov were placed on the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol on Wednesday following … Continue reading
Photo: MCI The Washington Capitals released a statement on behalf of the organization and captain Alex Ovechkin, who was placed on the NHL’s COVID-19-absences list on Wednesday, along with center Evgeny Kuznetsov, defenseman Dmitry Orlov, and goaltender Ilya Samsonov.
Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Dmitry Orlov, Ilya Samsonov All Added To COVID-19 Protocol List
Photo: Instagram According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin, center Evgeny Kuznetsov, defenseman Dmitry Orlov, and goaltender Ilya Samsonov were all added to the NHL’s COVID-19-related absences list on Wednesday.
Photo: NHL.com The NHL announced on Wednesday evening that the Washington Capitals have been fined $100,000 for violating the league’s COVID-19 protocols. The violation involved social interactions among team members who were in close contact without wearing masks.
Photo: WRAL According to the Raleigh News & Observer’s Luke DeCock, Thursday and Saturday’s games between the Carolina Hurricanes and Florida Panthers at PNC Arena have both been postponed after four Hurricanes players tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday.
Photo: SeatGeek According to TSN’s Frank Seravalli, four Carolina Hurricanes players tested positive for COVID-19, which forced Tuesday night’s game at the Nashville Predators to be postponed.
Photo: Bridgestone Arena According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, the game between the Carolina Hurricanes and Nashville Predators scheduled for Tuesday night at Bridgestone Arena has been postponed as the Hurricanes are dealing with some COVID-19 issues.
Photo: ESPN The NHL announced on Tuesday evening that 27 players on nine different teams have tested positive for COVID-19 since teams were allowed to open training camps on Wednesday, December 30. Opening night across the league is slated to … Continue reading
NHL Comissioner Gary Bettman: “We Understand We Are Going To Need To Be Flexible And Agile, And We Are Prepared To Do That.”
Photo: NHL.com NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman told the media that “We understand we are going to need to be flexible and agile, and we are prepared to do that,” two days before opening night of the 2020-21 season.