Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Brenden Dillon
Photo: Newsbreak After allowing an average of 3.32 goals-per-game from December 8 on during the regular season (the third-worst in the NHL and the worst among teams that participated in the 2020 Stanley Cup Qualifiers), the Washington Capitals made some … Continue reading
Through the first day of unrestricted free agency, the Capitals and General Manager Brian MacLellan have been busy adding players to their NHL roster. Thus far, the Capitals have signed defenseman Brenden Dillon to a four year deal with a … Continue reading
Capitals’ Brenden Dillon on Four-Year Deal: “The Focus Has Always Been Coming Back Here To Washington”
Tuesday evening, Washington Capitals defenseman Brenden Dillon spoke to the media shortly after the team’s announcement of signing the 29-year-old to a four-year contract that will carry an average annual value of $3.9 million. He expressed his excitement and readiness … Continue reading
Tuesday evening the Washington Capitals announced the signing of Brenden Dillon to a four year deal for $3.9 million AAV.
NHL insider Elliotte Friedman reported on Wednesday that the Washington Capitals are trying to move salary cap money in order to re-sign defenseman Brenden Dillon.
The biggest question for the Washington Capitals entering this offseason in terms of the roster is how they are going to fill a hole on defense. The team is currently talking to Brenden Dillon’s representation to see if a deal … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals After a first-round Stanley Cup Playoff exit in 2018-19, Washington Capitals GM Brian MacLellan was forced to make some changes to his roster. Unfortunately, it backfired as the Capitals fell in the first round once again, and it … Continue reading
Photo: Getty Images After the Washington Capitals gave up an average of 3.44 goals-per-game from December 22 onward (the most among the 24 teams that were invited to the NHL’s return-to-play plan) and saw their defensive lineup turn into a … Continue reading
Yet another Washington Capitals season has ended in disappointing fashion (most of them do, that’s sports.) This year’s offseason will be critical in terms of addressing needs and reshaping the team, as there are many areas of concern that need … Continue reading
Brenden Dillon and MSE Foundation Donate 10,000 Face Masks Across MedStar Health, DC Central Kitchen and Martha’s Table
ARLINGTON, Va. – Washington Capitals defenseman Brenden Dillon and Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation have teamed up to donate 10,000 3-ply Level 2 medical face masks to the following non-profit organizations: MedStar Health, DC Central Kitchen (DCCK) and Martha’s Table … Continue reading