Search NoVa Caps Site
- For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores Hat Trick in Capitals’ Emotional 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- Bears Fall to Lehigh Valley Phantoms 5-3, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Among Scorers For Bears
- T.J. Oshie Scores Hat-Trick In Capitals’ 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- This One’s For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores In First Game Since the Passing Of His Father
- Brawl On Broadway Part II: Capitals, Rangers Drop The Gloves One Second Into Chaotic First Period
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Capitals’ Tom Wilson: “He’s Put Himself In This Position But The Spotlight’s On Him”
- Capitals Recall Daniel Carr From Taxi Squad And Re-assign Zach Fucale From Hershey To Taxi Squad
- Report: Rangers Fire GM Jeff Gorton And President John Davidson
- Lars Eller on Capitals’ Monday Scrum with Rangers: “I Could Find You Several Clips Of Similar Situations…It Happens Frequently, But It’s Not Being Put Into Context In This Situation”
- Evgeny Kuznetsov, Ilya Samsonov, Alex Ovechkin Unavailable For Capitals On Wednesday; T.J. Oshie Will Return
Tag Archives: Brenden Dillon
Not much went right for the Washington Capitals in their 3-0 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday night, just a few nights after clinching a spot in the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs. As one might expect, frustrations mounted and … Continue reading
Over the past few weeks, Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette has been tinkering with the defensive pairings by swapping Dmitry Orlov and Brenden Dillon in their top four roles. The Caps had largely rolled with the same pairings over the … Continue reading
Screenshot: NESN Defenseman Brenden Dillon dropped the gloves with forward Chris Wagner just four seconds into the Washington Capitals’ game against the Boston Bruins at TD Garden on Sunday.
Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Scores Career Goal No. 727; Five Goals Shy Of Passing Marcel Dionne For The Fifth-Most All-Time
Photo: Kevin Hoffman/Getty Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin continues to climb the NHL’s All-Time Goals List. On Friday, the 35-year-old scored his 21st goal of the season against the Buffalo Sabres at KeyBank Center. The goal marked his 727th career … Continue reading
Andy Marlin/NHLI via Getty Images Washington Capitals right wing T.J. Oshie has always been able to impress with the dexterity of his hand-eye coordination and his stick-work. On Easter Sunday against the New Jersey Devils, Oshie scored his 11th goal … Continue reading
Photo by Andy Marlin/NHLI via Getty Images Prior to yesterday’s 2-1 overtime win against the New Jersey Devils, the Capitals were struggling defensively, giving up 17 goals against over three games, a concerning 5.66 goals against per game average.
The Washington Capitals have now played 34 games of their abbreviated 56-game regular season schedule. Our last review of the Capitals’ defense was conducted back on March 3, after the first 24 games, or when 40+ percent of the season … Continue reading
Washington Capitals defenseman Brenden Dillon told the media prior to their game against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday night (7 PM ET, NBC Sports Washington+), their first in four days, that “All of these games are just so important. … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have now played 24 games of their 56-game regular season schedule. Our last review of the Capitals’ defense was conducted back on February 12, after the first 12 games and 20+ percent of the season were complete. With … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals are now 12 games (20+%) into their abbreviated 56-game regular season schedule and currently sit in third place in the East Division, five points behind the Boston Bruins.