Search NoVa Caps Site
- Kunlun Red Star (KHL) Signs Dávid Bondra To Professional Tryout Contract
- Capitals Get Bigger, Grittier With Offseason Additions
- St. Louis Blues’ Championship Run Foreshadowed by Past Runs of their Predecessors in Washington
- Bears Sign Tariq Hammond To One-Year AHL Contract
- Report: Ron Francis To Be Named Seattle’s First GM In Franchise History Later This Week
- What’s Next for the Capitals in Free Agency?
- Martin Fehérváry: “My Childhood Dream Would Come True” [Translated Interview]
- Capitals Re-sign Jakub Vrana To Two-Year, $6.7 Million Contract
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
Tag Archives: Garnet Hathaway
Photo: Hockey Troll The Washington Capitals have been active during the 2019 NHL offseason after a seven-game exit in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs at the expense of the Carolina Hurricanes. After winning the Stanley Cup in … Continue reading
Photos: NHL Via Getty Images Over the summer, the Washington Capitals have signed a trio of players in free agency: forwards Richard Panik, Garnet Hathaway, and Brendan Leipsic. The Capitals issued the following uniform numbers to them: Panik will wear … Continue reading
Photo: WashingtonCaps.com The Washington Capitals have seen plenty of change since the end of last season. While Capitals’ fans have a pretty good idea of what the team’s lineup will look like on October 2, there are some holes in … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com After the Washington Capitals‘ fourth-line combined for just one goal (which came on a penalty shot) in the team’s seven-game first-round exit of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs, it was clear that changes were in the offing. General … Continue reading
“We Are in Ongoing Discussions”: Brian MacLellan Talks Jakub Vrana’s Status, Braden Holtby And Nicklas Backstrom Contracts, and More
After a day in which the Capitals added to their bottom-six forward corps, General Manager Brian MacLellan spoke with reporters about the additions of Richard Panik and Garnet Hathaway, contract negotiations with Jakub Vrana, contracts for Braden Holtby and Nicklas … Continue reading
Photo: Matchsticks and Gasoline The Washington Capitals signed forward Garnet Hathaway to a four-year contract worth an average annual value of $1.5 million, the team announced on Monday. Hathaway became an unrestricted free agent at noon.