Search NoVa Caps Site
- Aliaksei Protas And Alex Alexeyev Are Heading To The KHL Playoffs
- Dowd Dominance: Nic Dowd’s Recent Faceoff Effectiveness A Highlight As the Capitals Look To Improve On The Dot
- Zach Fucale Pitches Shutout, Joe Snively Scores Second Goal Of The Season As Bears Blank Devils, 3-0
- Capitals Drub Devils, 5-2, For Fifth Win In Seven Games
- Bringing the Fire: Hathaway, Sprong, & Eller Give Capitals 3-1 Lead Over Devils
- Evgeny Kuznetsov Out Day-To-Day With Upper-Body Injury, Will Not Suit Up For Capitals On Saturday
- Ilya Samsonov Re-assigned To Capitals Taxi Squad, Pheonix Copley Re-assigned To Hershey Bears
- The Emergence Of Nick Jensen
- Bears Dust Devils, 6-3: Ilya Samsonov Stops 25 of 28 Shots; Kody Clark Scores Two Goals; Garrett Pilon Scores Highlight-Reel Goal
- Washington at New Jersey Series Preview: Capitals Tangle With Devils in Weekend Matinees
Tag Archives: Craig Anderson
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals head coach Peter Laviolette announced in his pre-game media availability on Sunday that Craig Anderson will get the start in goal against the New Jersey Devils on Sunday afternoon.
The Washington Capitals announced on Friday that they have recalled Ilya Samsonov from Hershey. The team also announced that they have re-assigned goaltenders Craig Anderson to the taxi squad and Zach Fucale to Hershey.
Patrick Smith/Getty Images While he has yet to see any actual game action for the Washington Capitals, veteran goaltender Craig Anderson finds himself as the Capitals’ second goaltender, with Ilya Samsonov out after a positive COVID-19 diagnosis and breaking of … Continue reading
Washington Capitals prospect Connor McMichael officially completed his mandatory seven-day quarantine this past weekend. As a result he was able to join the team on Thursday, the Capitals first home practice since returning from their four-game road trip.
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday that they have signed goaltender Craig Anderson to a one-year contract worth $700,000 and put him on waivers with the intention of putting him on the taxi squad. The 39-year-old became an … Continue reading
The Capitals are spending this Monday making final roster moves in advance of the start of their season on Thursday. After re-assigning six and waiving nine players, Capitals head coach Peter Laviolette also finalized his goaltending plan to start the … Continue reading
After the Washington Capitals‘ day off on Friday, head coach Peter Laviolette shook his team’s forwards lines up and gave goaltender Pheonix Copley a closer look. The team made no changes on defense.
Photo: @Capitals Unrestricted free agent goaltender Craig Anderson, who is attending Washington Capitals‘ training camp on a professional tryout, said head coach Peter Laviolette told him “to show I can compete and contribute” in his first conversation with him.
NHL It is always a momentous occasion when a player gets drafted into the NHL, and event marked every year with coverage of the NHL Entry Draft, which includes the expected anticipation of which player will be drafted first overall. … Continue reading
Photo: Yardbarker After goaltender Henrik Lundqvist announced that he will not play this season due to a heart condition, the Washington Capitals announced on Sunday that they have signed goaltender Craig Anderson to a professional tryout agreement. Anderson became an … Continue reading