Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Prospect Tobias Geisser And EV Zug Win Swiss National League Championship
- New Face on the Stage: Inside Garrett Pilon’s NHL Debut Against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Capitals Rally To Beat Flyers, 2-1 (OT)
- Capitals’ Michal Kempny Leaves Bears Game Due To “Weird” Injury During Conditioning Stint
- Pheonix Copley Blanks Phantoms, 3-0, Records 100th Career AHL Victory
- Capitals Re-Call Garrett Pilon From Taxi Squad To Active Roster
- Craig Anderson Will Start For Capitals vs. Flyers; Alex Ovechkin Still Out
- NHL Easing COVID-19 Protocols For Vaccinated Teams During Playoffs
- Capitals Fall To Flyers, 4-2; Daniel Sprong Scores Sixth Goal In As Many Games
- Connor McMichael Scores Game-Winning Goal In Bears 2-1 Win Over Devils
Tag Archives: Craig Anderson
Captain Alex Ovechkin will miss his seventh straight game due to a lower-body injury sustained in the final minutes of regulation during the Washington Capitals‘ 1-0 shootout win over the New York Islanders on April 22 against the Philadelphia Flyers … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Washington Capitals announced on Friday that goaltenders Craig Anderson, who was placed on the taxi squad, and Zach Fucale, who is heading to the AHL’s Hershey Bears, have been re-assigned.
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals announced prior to their game against the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday (7 PM ET, NBC Sports Washington) that they have recalled goaltenders Craig Anderson from the taxi squad and Zach Fucale from the AHL’s Hershey … Continue reading
Review Of East Division Goaltenders: How Do Capitals Netminders Stack Up Against East Division Goaltenders
As we predicted prior to the start of the season, the NHL’s East Division has proven to be the most competitive of the four new divisions designated for this unique 56-game season. After the first 21 games, the goal differential … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals head coach Peter Laviolette announced in his pre-game media availability on Sunday that Craig Anderson will get the start in goal against the New Jersey Devils on Sunday afternoon.
The Washington Capitals announced on Friday that they have recalled Ilya Samsonov from Hershey. The team also announced that they have re-assigned goaltenders Craig Anderson to the taxi squad and Zach Fucale to Hershey.
Patrick Smith/Getty Images While he has yet to see any actual game action for the Washington Capitals, veteran goaltender Craig Anderson finds himself as the Capitals’ second goaltender, with Ilya Samsonov out after a positive COVID-19 diagnosis and breaking of … Continue reading
Washington Capitals prospect Connor McMichael officially completed his mandatory seven-day quarantine this past weekend. As a result he was able to join the team on Thursday, the Capitals first home practice since returning from their four-game road trip.
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday that they have signed goaltender Craig Anderson to a one-year contract worth $700,000 and put him on waivers with the intention of putting him on the taxi squad. The 39-year-old became an … Continue reading
The Capitals are spending this Monday making final roster moves in advance of the start of their season on Thursday. After re-assigning six and waiving nine players, Capitals head coach Peter Laviolette also finalized his goaltending plan to start the … Continue reading