Search NoVa Caps Site
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
- Hershey Bears Sign College Free Agent Will Graber
- Report: Edmonton, Toronto Awarded Two Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Barring Any “Last-Minute Complications”
- How Will NHL Playoff Games Look and Sound on Television?
- Braden Holtby Returns To ‘Tattoo Paradise’ For New Ink
- Report: Both Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Likely To Be In Canada
- Ranking The Most Favorable First-Round Matchups For The Capitals
- Vegas Odds For Who Will Be the Eastern Conference’s Top Seed
- Who’s That in the Stands? European, Australian Sports Leagues Use Cardboard Cutouts to Recreate Fan Experience
Tag Archives: Return to Play Plan
Photo: Wikipedia As 36 states in the U.S. have seen coronavirus cases go up, all signs are pointing towards both of the hub cities to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs will be in Canada, according to Sportsnet’s John Shannon.
Photo: Tampa Bay Times As a condition of a formal agreement in place between the league, teams, and players, the NHL will now be providing all official announcements regarding testing for COVID-19 and subsequent cases detected as a result of … Continue reading
Photo: HOK The Vancouver Canucks announced on Thursday night that their city, which was one of the favorites to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs just days ago, has been eliminated as a candidate to be one of the NHL’s … Continue reading
Photo: David Becker/Getty Images During the past week, we have been doing deep dives on the Washington Capitals and their Eastern Conference opponents in the round-robin games leading up to the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs. On the other side of … Continue reading
Capitals’ John Carlson: “Whoever Wins Is Certainly Not Going To Say There’s Some Asterisk Next To The Championship”
Washington Capitals defenseman John Carlson appeared on a recent SVPod episode last week and discussed what it was like on the morning the NHL paused the 2019-20 season, the tough skating and conditioning preparation, his thoughts on the NHL’s Return … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com Washington Capitals‘ senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan was on a conference call with the media on Friday afternoon discussing Phase 2 and the NHL’s Return to Play Plan.
According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, NHL players were informed on Thursday that Phase 3, which includes formal training camps, will not start before July 10.
Photo: Kirk Irwin/Getty Images Tuesday afternoon, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman announced the Return to Play Plan, which concludes the 2019-20 regular season and focuses on the phases and formats for the postseason. Bettman highlighted the importance of the health and … Continue reading