Search NoVa Caps Site
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
- Rockford IceHogs Beat Hershey Bears 5-2; Bears Drop To 0-5 On The Season
- Capitals Prospect Riley Sutter Scores Twice (Again)
- Capitals Assign Jayson Megna to Hershey
- Hershey Bears Fall 5-1 to Milwaukee Admirals in Lopsided Contest
Tag Archives: Injury
Blues’ Defenseman Robert Bortuzzo Suspended For The Remainder Of Preseason and One Regular Season Game For Hit on Michal Kempny
Photo: NBC Sports Washington The NHL announced on Thursday that St. Louis Blues’ defenseman Robert Bortuzzo is suspended for the rest of the preseason (two games) and the Blues’ season opener for his hit to the head on Washington Capitals’ … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com Washington Capitals’ forward Travis Boyd is listed week-to-week with a lower-body injury after blocking a shot late in the Capitals’ 4-0 win over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night.
Photo: FanSided Defenseman Michal Kempny is day-to-day with an upper-body injury, the team said on Thursday.
Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America When the Capitals signed right wing T.J. Oshie to an eight-year, $46 million contract after the 2016-17 season, they did so on the heels of a season in which the tenacious forward scored a career-high … Continue reading
Hand injuries have been all too common for Andre Burakovsky. In the past he’s talked about seeing a sports psychologist over the summer. Another thing on his summer to-do list will be a meeting with hockey equipment manufacturer CCM.
Evgeny Kuznetsov is Fine from Upper-Body Injury from Game 2 of Stanley Cup Finals, Won’t Need Surgery
There was a scare among the Washington Capitals and their fans in the beginning of Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals when Evgeny Kuznetsov left the ice after a hit along the boards from Brayden McNabb. Kuznetsov suffered an … Continue reading
There was a scare in the beginning of Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals with Evgeny Kuznetsov leaving the game early after he was hit along the boards at center ice by Brayden McNabb. With the Capitals back on … Continue reading
Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images As the Washington Capitals traveled home from Las Vegas off the heels of a 3-2 Game 2 win, one question on everybody’s mind was the status of center Evgeny Kuznetsov. Kuznetsov left Wednesday night’s game in … Continue reading
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images Washington Capitals top-line center Evgeny Kuznetsov left Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals after a hit by Brayden McNabb in the first period. The play happened when Kuznetsov came up the ice with the puck. … Continue reading
Photo: Jeff Bottari/NHLI via Getty Images At 14:37 of the opening period of Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Washington Capitals and Vegas Golden Knights, a scare happened to Capitals top-line center Evgeny Kuznetsov.