Search NoVa Caps Site
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
- Rockford IceHogs Beat Hershey Bears 5-2; Bears Drop To 0-5 On The Season
- Capitals Prospect Riley Sutter Scores Twice (Again)
- Capitals Assign Jayson Megna to Hershey
- Hershey Bears Fall 5-1 to Milwaukee Admirals in Lopsided Contest
Category Archives: Injuries
Photo: NHL.com Washington Capitals’ forward Travis Boyd is listed week-to-week with a lower-body injury after blocking a shot late in the Capitals’ 4-0 win over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night.
Photo: FanSided Defenseman Michal Kempny is day-to-day with an upper-body injury, the team said on Thursday.
Capitals’ First Day of Training Camp Morning News Roundup: Carlson, Eller Day-to-Day With Lower Body Injuries
The Washington Capitals opened training camp on Friday and their quest to repeat as Stanley Cup Champions is on. Here is all of the news from the first day of training camp.
Stephen R. Sylvanie/USA Today Sports There is no denying that since being acquired from the St. Louis Blues over three years ago, right wing T.J. Oshie has been one of the Capitals’ most valuable and productive players. Slotting in the … Continue reading
Photo: NBC Sports With the start of Capitals’ training camp set for September 13th, NoVa Caps takes a look at the major concerns of this team going into camp. The team started out last year going 11-10-1 in their first … Continue reading
Hand injuries have been all too common for Andre Burakovsky. In the past he’s talked about seeing a sports psychologist over the summer. Another thing on his summer to-do list will be a meeting with hockey equipment manufacturer CCM.
Evgeny Kuznetsov is Fine from Upper-Body Injury from Game 2 of Stanley Cup Finals, Won’t Need Surgery
There was a scare among the Washington Capitals and their fans in the beginning of Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals when Evgeny Kuznetsov left the ice after a hit along the boards from Brayden McNabb. Kuznetsov suffered an … Continue reading
When it was Brooks Orpik‘s turn in the media scrum for his exit interview, he talked about the slash he took from Eric Haula in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals. It was a slash that resulted in 15 … Continue reading
There was a scare in the beginning of Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals with Evgeny Kuznetsov leaving the game early after he was hit along the boards at center ice by Brayden McNabb. With the Capitals back on … Continue reading
Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images As the Washington Capitals traveled home from Las Vegas off the heels of a 3-2 Game 2 win, one question on everybody’s mind was the status of center Evgeny Kuznetsov. Kuznetsov left Wednesday night’s game in … Continue reading