Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: 2020-2021 NHL Season To Start In December or January, Will Be Full 82-Game Schedule
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Closing In On CBA Extension Agreement
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
Tag Archives: 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images According to TSN, the NHL is targetting an August 1 start for the Stanley Cup play-ins and round-robin tournaments and scheduling phase two of the draft lottery just nine days later. Last week, a team that … Continue reading
According to the New York Post’s Larry Brooks, the NHL has informed teams that phase three of the league’s return-to-play plan, training camps, will not start before Monday, July 13.
Photo: RogersPlace.com According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, Edmonton will host the Conference Finals and the 2020 Stanley Cup Final. It was reported earlier this week that the city will be one of the two hubs to host the 2020 Stanley Cup … Continue reading
Report: Edmonton, Toronto Awarded Two Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Barring Any “Last-Minute Complications”
Photo: Sports Video Group According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, Edmonton and Toronto will be the two hub cities to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs barring any “last-minute complications” like what happened with Vancouver and Las Vegas, who appeared to … Continue reading
Photo: Wikipedia As 36 states in the U.S. have seen coronavirus cases go up, all signs are pointing towards both of the hub cities to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs will be in Canada, according to Sportsnet’s John Shannon.
Photo: @Capitals While the Washington Capitals will be facing the Boston Bruins (No. 1 seed), Tampa Bay Lightning (No. 2), and Philadelphia Flyers (No. 4) in a three-game round-robin to determine Stanley Cup Playoff seeding when the 2019-20 NHL season … Continue reading
Captain Alex Ovechkin joined his Washington Capitals teammates at MedStar Capitals Iceplex for Phase Two of the NHL’s Return to Play plan, small informal skates, on Saturday. He flew up from his offseason home in Miami, Florida earlier this week.
Photo: NHL.com Phase one of the 2020 NHL Draft Lottery occurred on Friday night as the top eight picks in one of the deepest drafts in years were announced. An unknown team (to be determined after the NHL play-in round) … Continue reading
Photo: Francois Lacasse/NHLI via Getty Images Thursday on NHL Network, Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman reported that the NHL could schedule daily triple-headers in hopes to speed up the season’s return this summer.
Photo: HOK The Vancouver Canucks announced on Thursday night that their city, which was one of the favorites to host the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs just days ago, has been eliminated as a candidate to be one of the NHL’s … Continue reading