Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Capitals Depth Is Shining: The 4th Line Is Getting It Done on the Ice
- Capitals Players, MSE Foundation Host Holiday Party for Local Families at MedStar Capitals Iceplex
- From Kolzig to Holtby: Looking at the Washington Capitals’ Goalie Carousel – Part 5 of 5
- Capitals’ Practice News Roundup: Tom Wilson and Brooks Orpik Continue To Make Progress
- Alex Ovechkin Passes Dino Ciccarelli For 11th On All-Time Multi-Goal Games List
- Patience Leads to T.J. Oshie’s Triumphant Return
- Red Wings @ Capitals – Inside The Numbers: A Familiar Formula
- Capitals Alex Ovechkin Records 21st Career Hat Trick Against the Detroit Red Wings
- Capitals Thump Red Wings 6-2; Alex Ovechkin Scores Hat Trick; T.J. Oshie Scores in Return
- Scarlet Caps Presented by Giant to Host Hockey ‘n Heels
Category Archives: Coaching
The Capitals are surrendering goals in bunches and blowing leads late in games. Continue reading
Comparing The First 20 Games Under First-Season Capitals Head Coaches: How Has Todd Reirden Faired With The Defending Champs So Far?
Photo: Sports Illustrated Washington Capitals head coach Todd Reirden entered this season under an unusual and unique circumstance: taking over the reigning Stanley Cup Champions, something only four other coaches have done. Now that 20 games of Reirden’s first taste … Continue reading
Why are the Washington Capitals struggling in the faceoff dot? Continue reading
The Capitals need to manage their days off accordingly with a tough week ahead in October Continue reading
Washington Capitals‘ head coach Todd Reirden officially starts his new job today, as training camp gets underway at MedStar Capitals Iceplex.
Photo: The Hockey News Todd Reirden became the second head coach in NHL history to take over a team that had just come off of a Stanley Cup victory when he was named head coach of the Washington Capitals on … Continue reading
Photo: AHL.com The Washington Capitals hired Reid Cashman as an assistant coach, according to Bill Riga, the associate head men’s hockey coach at Quinnipiac University.
Screen cap: NBC Sports Washington General Manager Brian MacLellan and the Washington Capitals officially introduced Todd Reirden as their next head coach on Tuesday. Reirden, 47, was named the 18th head coach in franchise history on June 29 and only … Continue reading
The Capitals have named Todd Reirden as Head Coach, the team announced on Friday. Rierden becomes the Capitals’ 18th head coach in franchise history.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The Capitals are ‘very close’ to hiring Todd Reirden as their new head coach, according to Bucci Mane of Bucciot.com. He said it could be announced today. Mane reported the news on Thursday morning.