Search NoVa Caps Site
- Columbus Drops Washington 5-2, Ends Capitals’ Winning Streak At Six Games
- 2,500 and Counting: Capitals’ Assistant Equipment Manager Craig “Woody” Leydig Works 2,500th Game Against Columbus Blue Jackets
- Capitals’ Ovechkin On The Russian Olympic Ban: “It’s Always Disappointing To Hear Something Like That.”
- Road Warriors: Capitals Are NHL’s Best Road Team Through 30+ Games
- Capitals’ John Carlson Named NHL’s First Star Of The Week
- Nicklas Backstrom Returns Tonight; Capitals Full Lineup Will Start For The First Time This Season: News From Morning Skate
- Retro Recap: Washington Capitals at Philadelphia Flyers – December 5, 2009: Saint Nicholas Day and Sucker Punches in Philadelphia
- Joe Snively Keeps Scoring, Vitek Vanecek Heating Up: Week 12 Prospect Report
- Bears Rally to Beat Penguins 3-2 in Overtime; Joe Snively Scores Game Winner
- Columbus at Washington Preview: Capitals Host Blue Jackets On Monday Night
Category Archives: Collecting
Photos: Tom Coleman As sports has become arguably one of the biggest sources of entertainment in North America and around the world, memorabilia from games and other collectible items have become more sought-after and coveted by fans and serious collectors. … Continue reading
Photo: Shop.NHL For the Washington Capitals‘ 2018-19 Season Ticket Holder gift, the team is giving out a free copy of the book “ALL OURS: The Official Stanley Cup Championship Book Of The Washington Capitals” to each season ticket account.
Photo: NHL.com The trailer for the DVD on the Washington Capitals‘ run to the Stanley Cup is now on iTunes. The film will come out on Tuesday, July 31.
Nine years ago, former Washington Capitals defenseman Mike Green did something unprecedented for a blueliner. From January 27, 2009 through Valentines Day, Green scored a goal in eight consecutive games, setting the NHL record for most consecutive games scoring by … Continue reading
Collectors mingling, youth hockey players expressing excitement on their faces, and many curious hockey fans both young and old reliving their fondest hockey memories. These were the scenes at the 12th annual Northern Virginia Game Worn Jersey Expo inside a … Continue reading
Photo: USA Today Following a set of back-to-back set of road games over the weekend, the Capitals return home on Tuesday night to host the Toronto Maple Leafs. This is the first time the Capitals will play the Maple Leafs … Continue reading
Photos: Suny Sohi Hey folks, you may or may not have seen my collection posted back in March during the NoVA game-worn expo. Well, it’s grown quite a bit since then. For background, I collect goal pucks, game-worn jerseys, and … Continue reading
There were lots of cool vintage hockey jerseys on display at the 11th annual Northern Virginia Hockey Game Worn Jersey Expo at the Holiday Inn in Dulles on Saturday afternoon. The hotel hosted a game used hockey jersey expo and … Continue reading
Caps fan, NoVa Caps reader and season ticket holder Charlie McManus, better known to fans as “Tee-Shirt Guy”, donated a few of his unique shirts for a silent auction online during the annual Caps Casino Night.