Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Down Penguins, 5-2; Nicklas Backstrom Scores 9th Goal Of The Season
- How Swede is It: Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Scores Team-Leading Ninth Goal of the Season
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd Says Michael Peca Has Helped “A Lot” With Faceoffs
- Laviolette Changes Capitals’ Lines And Power Play Unit; Vanecek Will Start Tonight: News From Morning Skate
- Herald, The Henderson Town Crier, Announces Goals For Silver Knights
- Historic Clinching: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals at Calgary Flames – February 24, 1983
- Bears Fall To Penguins, 4-2; Ilya Samsonov Stops 15 of 19 Shots
- Thursday’s Golden Knights-Sharks Game In San Jose Postponed After Tomas Hertl Enters COVID-19 Protocol
- Canadiens Fire Head Coach Claude Julien, Associate Kirk Muller; Give Dominique Ducharme Job On Interim Basis
- Capitals Hold Optional Skate On Wednesday
Category Archives: Collecting
A mint condition 1979 O-Pee-Chee Gretzky rookie card is expected to become hockey’s first $1-million (U.S.) collectible card, if all goes according to the plan of Heritage Auctions.
Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin is still at his home in Russia with family. On Sunday, he took to Instagram and gave fans a little tour of the hockey memorabilia he has collected over the years. His father Mikhail and … Continue reading
Photos: Tom Coleman As sports has become arguably one of the biggest sources of entertainment in North America and around the world, memorabilia from games and other collectible items have become more sought-after and coveted by fans and serious collectors. … Continue reading
Photo: Shop.NHL For the Washington Capitals‘ 2018-19 Season Ticket Holder gift, the team is giving out a free copy of the book “ALL OURS: The Official Stanley Cup Championship Book Of The Washington Capitals” to each season ticket account.
Photo: NHL.com The trailer for the DVD on the Washington Capitals‘ run to the Stanley Cup is now on iTunes. The film will come out on Tuesday, July 31.
Nine years ago, former Washington Capitals defenseman Mike Green did something unprecedented for a blueliner. From January 27, 2009 through Valentines Day, Green scored a goal in eight consecutive games, setting the NHL record for most consecutive games scoring by … Continue reading
Collectors mingling, youth hockey players expressing excitement on their faces, and many curious hockey fans both young and old reliving their fondest hockey memories. These were the scenes at the 12th annual Northern Virginia Game Worn Jersey Expo inside a … Continue reading
Photo: USA Today Following a set of back-to-back set of road games over the weekend, the Capitals return home on Tuesday night to host the Toronto Maple Leafs. This is the first time the Capitals will play the Maple Leafs … Continue reading
Photos: Suny Sohi Hey folks, you may or may not have seen my collection posted back in March during the NoVA game-worn expo. Well, it’s grown quite a bit since then. For background, I collect goal pucks, game-worn jerseys, and … Continue reading
There were lots of cool vintage hockey jerseys on display at the 11th annual Northern Virginia Hockey Game Worn Jersey Expo at the Holiday Inn in Dulles on Saturday afternoon. The hotel hosted a game used hockey jersey expo and … Continue reading