Search NoVa Caps Site
- Jay Beagle Receives Stanley Cup Ring
- Hershey Bears Vitek Vanecek Named CCM/AHL Player Of The Week
- Capitals Sign Kody Clark To Three-Year Entry Level Contract
- Rounding Off the Bottom-Six: Three Players Competing for Two Spots In the Capitals’ Third and Fourth-lines [Readers Poll]
- Game Preview: Capitals @ Canucks
- Our Latest Design: A Tribute To Braden “HoltBae”
- Elite and Leading By Example: Evgeny Kuznetsov Has Emerged As One of the NHL’s Best Players and One of the Capitals’ Most Valuable Leaders
- Bears Beat Checkers 2-0, Hand Charlotte Their First Loss Of The Season
- Bears Assign Milner To South Carolina
- After Demotion To Fourth Line, What’s Next For Andre Burakovsky?
Category Archives: Memorabilia
Photos: @dbswoodworking Tradition; the handing down of information, beliefs and/or customs from generation to generation by word of mouth or practice.
Nine years ago, former Washington Capitals defenseman Mike Green did something unprecedented for a blueliner. From January 27, 2009 through Valentines Day, Green scored a goal in eight consecutive games, setting the NHL record for most consecutive games scoring by … Continue reading
Photos: Suny Sohi Hey folks, you may or may not have seen my collection posted back in March during the NoVA game-worn expo. Well, it’s grown quite a bit since then. For background, I collect goal pucks, game-worn jerseys, and … Continue reading
On Friday and Saturday, the NHL’s Centennial Fan Arena made a pit stop in the nation’s capital. Fans were able to visit the exhibit Friday and Saturday to play hockey, go inside the Centennial truck — a traveling museum of … Continue reading
Today, the Washington Capitals announced their promotional calendar for the upcoming season. The Capitals have three new fan giveaways as well as several cultural theme nights that they have used in seasons past.
There were lots of cool vintage hockey jerseys on display at the 11th annual Northern Virginia Hockey Game Worn Jersey Expo at the Holiday Inn in Dulles on Saturday afternoon. The hotel hosted a game used hockey jersey expo and … Continue reading
It’s not surprising that Ovechkin’s game-used gear is climbing in value. I mean, why wouldn’t it? The Great 8 has been a consistent superstar each year he’s been in the league. However, the rate of climb is somewhat of an … Continue reading
The MeiGray Group is one of the leading “authenticators” when it comes to NHL game- used uniforms and equipment. Their warehouse, located in Branchburg, New Jersey, is home to tens of thousands of pieces of game-used hockey jerseys, equipment and memorabilia. Lets take … Continue reading
“It has been ten perfect days for me. Being at Verizon Center for the President’s trophy deciding game against Blue Jackets was fun. As well as my first Caps road game in New Jersey and the second one in Philly, … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a creative way to organize and showcase your bobbleheads or other sports/stadium memorabilia, check out BobbleHouse Industries at BobbleHouse.com.