Search NoVa Caps Site
- Held Together By Holtby – Are the Last Four Games an Indication That Braden Holtby is “Back” ?
- Capitals Acquire Brenden Dillon From Sharks In Exchange For 2020 Second-Round Pick, Conditional 2021 Third
- Capitals To Host Blood Drive On March 28 – Donors To Receive John Carlson Bobble Head
- Blues’ Jay Bouwmeester: “Our Family Has Felt The Support Of The Entire National Hockey League Family And The City Of St. Louis During This Time. We Have All Been Greatly Comforted By Your Genuine Concern.”
- “We’re Chasing Too Many Games”: Todd Reirden Speaks After Capitals’ Loss to Vegas
- Nicklas Backstrom Interview: New Contract, New Child On The Way and Life In Washington
- Capitals’ John Carlson Records 70th Point In Loss To Golden Knights; Two Points Shy Of Passing Calle Johansson
- Capitals Rally Falls Short, Lose To Knights, 3-2; T.J. Oshie Scores Two Goals
- T.J. For Two! T.J. Oshie Scores Two Goals on Two Shots Against Golden Knights
- Checkmate: Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Sends Golden Knights’ Nate Schmidt Into The Benches
Tag Archives: NHL Record
Photo: NHL.com The NHL’s all-time points leader, Wayne Gretzky, told NHL.com Russia that he wants to see Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin break his all-time goals record.
Add Another to the Books! Alex Ovechkin Reaches New Milestones In Capitals’ 5-2 Victory Over Detroit Red Wings
Dave Reginek/NHLI via Getty Images In the Washington Capitals 5-2 win against the Detroit Red Wings Saturday night, on a night in which he scored a hat trick, Alex Ovechkin achieved several new personal milestones, adding to a long list … Continue reading
Nine years ago, former Washington Capitals defenseman Mike Green did something unprecedented for a blueliner. From January 27, 2009 through Valentines Day, Green scored a goal in eight consecutive games, setting the NHL record for most consecutive games scoring by … Continue reading
Tuesday night’s game against the Islanders could be one for the books – the record books – as Braden Holtby will likely take to the ice with a chance at making NHL history.
Photo: @smel18 Heading into the all-star break with 47 games played this season, the Capitals own the league’s best record at 35-8-4 good for 74 points, and 4 points ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks with 6 games in hand.