Search NoVa Caps Site
- Aliaksei Protas Scores First Career AHL Goal, As Bears Down Penguins, 2-0
- Report: Capitals Among Teams Willing To Give Up First-Round Pick For Blue Jackets’ Nick Foligno
- Henrik Lundqvist Announces That His Heart “Isn’t Quite Ready”
- Capitals Trade Jonas Siegenthaler To Devils For Coyotes’ 2021 Third-Round Pick
- The Road Is Calling, Today Is The Day: Capitals Visit Bruins For 6th Game Of Season Series Sunday Night In Beantown
- A Look At The Capitals’ Struggles Over The Last Eight Games
- Hershey Bears Game At Lehigh Valley Postponed Due To COVID-19 Protocols
- Capitals’ Jakub Vrana Scores 11th Goal of the Season; Ends 13-Game Scoring Drought
- Make It Three! Justin Schultz Records First Three-Point Game In Three Years, Records Goal And Two Assists Against the Buffalo Sabres
- Capitals Beat Buffalo, 4-3; Justin Schultz Tallies Three Points
Tag Archives: NHL Record
Getty Images When it comes to NHL greats, there is no player greater than Wayne Gretzky, appropriately nicknamed The Great One. The NHL’s greatest player of all-time is widely respected around the league and holds dozens of NHL records, topped … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The NHL’s all-time points leader, Wayne Gretzky, told NHL.com Russia that he wants to see Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin break his all-time goals record.
Add Another to the Books! Alex Ovechkin Reaches New Milestones In Capitals’ 5-2 Victory Over Detroit Red Wings
Dave Reginek/NHLI via Getty Images In the Washington Capitals 5-2 win against the Detroit Red Wings Saturday night, on a night in which he scored a hat trick, Alex Ovechkin achieved several new personal milestones, adding to a long list … Continue reading
Nine years ago, former Washington Capitals defenseman Mike Green did something unprecedented for a blueliner. From January 27, 2009 through Valentines Day, Green scored a goal in eight consecutive games, setting the NHL record for most consecutive games scoring by … Continue reading
Tuesday night’s game against the Islanders could be one for the books – the record books – as Braden Holtby will likely take to the ice with a chance at making NHL history.
Photo: @smel18 Heading into the all-star break with 47 games played this season, the Capitals own the league’s best record at 35-8-4 good for 74 points, and 4 points ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks with 6 games in hand.