Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Players Demand Change & Speak Out Against Racism
- Washington Capitals Fourth Quarter Review: 2019-20 Season
- New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Report: NHL Teams Preparing To Start Phase Two Late Next Week
- How Will NHL Officiating Be Impacted Without Fans In Attendance?
- Numbers for the 2019-2020 NHL Regular Season
- Western Conference Play-In Preview
- Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan Says Prospect Connor McMichael May Be Brought Up for Playoffs
- Martin Fehervary Will Travel to Prague Next Week to Train With Jakub Vrana, Will Be Capitals 7th or 8th Defenseman When Play Resumes
- Carolina Hurricanes Unhappiness With League’s 24-Team Playoff Format Continues
Tag Archives: Game-Worn Memorabilia
Alex Ovechkin’s game-worn jersey from January 16th, 2006 is up for auction. The jersey is the one he donned when he scored “The Goal“ against the Phoenix Coyotes in Glendale, Arizona. There have been 18 bids so far, with the … Continue reading
Photo: Bill Bride The 14th annual Northern Virginia game-worn Jersey expo was held on Saturday, March 14th at the Holiday Inn in Sterling, Virginia. As always, the event was free and open to everyone in the hockey-loving public.
Photos: Tom Coleman As sports has become arguably one of the biggest sources of entertainment in North America and around the world, memorabilia from games and other collectible items have become more sought-after and coveted by fans and serious collectors. … Continue reading
Photos: Suny Sohi Hey folks, you may or may not have seen my collection posted back in March during the NoVA game-worn expo. Well, it’s grown quite a bit since then. For background, I collect goal pucks, game-worn jerseys, and … Continue reading