Search NoVa Caps Site
- San Jose at Washington Preview: Capitals Go Swimming With The Sharks on Tuesday Night, Look To End Season-Long Losing Streak
- With Five Straight Losses, the Capitals Must Make Some Minor Tweaks In Their Overall Game to Get Back on Track
- Hershey Bears Beat Bridgeport Sound Tigers 4-1 – Win Fifth Straight Game; Ilya Samsonov Turns-In Another Strong Effort in Goal
- Brooks Orpik Takes Maintenance Day, Capitals Keep Same Lineup From 8-5 Loss To Blackhawks and Hold Meeting Prior To Practice
- George (Red) Sullivan, Capitals Second Head Coach, Passes Away
- Capitals to Host Blood Drive Jan. 26 at MedStar Capitals Iceplex – Donors to Receive Alex Ovechkin Bobbleheads
- Capitals’ Rut Requires Some Tough Lineup Decisions From Todd Reirden
- Capitals Hold “Players Only” Meeting After Fifth Consecutive Loss
- Capitals at Blackhawks – Inside The Numbers: Another One Bites The Dust
- Blackhawks Hold Off Capitals To Win 8-5; Four Defensemen Score For Washington
Category Archives: Community
Since 2015, Kraft Foods, the NHL, and the NHL Players Association have sponsored an annual competition in which communities demonstrate their commitment to ice hockey. The idea is for people to submit information about their community rink and show why … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals Capital One Arena received many upgrades over the Washington Capitals offseason. The upgrades were highlighted by new seats and a complete renovation of the arena concourses. NoVa Caps’ Harrison Brown, who is also a Capitals’ season ticket holder, … Continue reading
The Stanley Cup visited the Humboldt Broncos’ accident and memorial site in Humboldt, Saskatchewan, on highway interstate 35 and 335 on Friday morning.
Photo: Monumental Sports Network On Wednesday morning, Monumental Sports and Entertainment released details for an upgraded in-game experience for the 2018-19 Washington Capitals and Washington Wizards games.
As we all watched – many of us with tears in our eyes – the Washington Capitals celebrate their Stanley Cup Championship on the ice at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, after their victory in Game Five of the Stanley … Continue reading
Photo: ftw usatoday Now that you’ve had a day or so to realize that our 2017-2018 Washington Capitals are the 2018 Stanley Cup Champions, we want to know: What does the Capitals winning the Stanley Cup mean to you?
Just in case you haven’t finalized your plans for where you’ll be watching Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals, the Town of Capitalsville would like to extend an invitation to you and your friends and family!
Photo: The Eisen Group One town in Northern Virginia is now looking to change its name to celebrate the Washington Capitals run to the Stanley Cup Finals. Lovettsville, a population of around 2,000, located in Loudoun County, Virginia, is looking to … Continue reading
This season NoVa Caps selected to support the USA Warriors as our primary charity. The USA Warriors is a non-profit organization headquartered in the DMV. The program educates, trains, motivates, and encourages the formation of “USA Warrior Hockey Programs” locally and … Continue reading
Photo: JustSports Photography As reported earlier this week, the Washington Capitals and the New York Islanders’ AHL affiliate teams, the Hershey Bears and the Bridgeport Sound Tigers came together for a pre-game ceremony at tonight’s game in Chocolate Town. This ceremony … Continue reading