Search NoVa Caps Site
- Bogdan Trineyev Scores In Dynamo Moscow’s KHL Preseason Tilt With Torpedo
- NHL Draft Ratings: Expansion Draft Soars, Entry Draft Up Slightly
- Charles Barkley Helped Convince Wayne Gretzky To Join TNT Broadcast Team
- Boston Bruins David Kreijci Ends NHL Career, Will Return Home To Czech Republic
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
Tag Archives: 2020 NHL Entry Draft
Capitals’ Prospect Bogdan Trineyev Missed His Name Being Called In NHL Draft Due To Brief Television Outage
Photo: VHL Moscow Dynamo Picture this. It’s one of the biggest days of your young hockey life. You are beaming with excitement and anticipation as you settle in to watch the NHL draft, thinking your name could be called at any moment. … Continue reading
Photo: MHK Dynamo The Washington Capitals selected Bogdan Trineyev of MHK Dynamo Moscow with their 4th round pick (#117 overall). Since being selected, the 6’3” forward has continued play in Russia’s MHL (KHL minor hockey league). He has also held … Continue reading
On the second day of the 2020 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals selected Oskar Magnusson with the 211h pick overall. The Capitals acquired the pick by trading next year’s seventh rounder pick to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Larry Brunt/Spokane Chiefs On the second day of the 2020 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals selected Cassius “Bear” Hughes with the 148h pick overall. Hughes, who is 6’1”, 165 pounds, was born in Post Falls, Idaho on May 30, 2001.
On the second day of the 2020 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals selected Bogdan Trineyev with the 117th pick overall. Trineyev was born in Voronezh, Russia on March 4, 2002.
Photo:Andre Emond | LHJMQ The Washington Capitals were scheduled to pick 24th overall in the first round of the 2020 NHL Entry Draft on Tuesday night. However, just before the Calgary Flames were to pick at #22, the Capitals made a … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals will make their first selection in the first round of the 2020 NHL Entry Draft with the 24th overall pick this Tuesday night. To set the stage, NoVa Caps is examining the players generally ranked between 20-29, based … Continue reading
NHL The Washington Capitals will make their first selection in the first round of the 2020 NHL Entry Draft with the 24th overall pick, with the draft being held this Tuesday night. NoVa Caps is examining the players generally ranked between … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals In our latest post to prepare you for next week’s draft, NoVa Caps examines the NHL entry drafts of the current millennium, gives a short summary of each year and a tag line, many times based on who … Continue reading
On Tuesday the NHL released the official order of selection for the 2020 NHL Entry Draft to be held virtually beginning Tuesday, October 6. The Capitals selections in this years draft: