Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Lines At Morning Skate: Brian Pinho, Jonas Siegenthaler and Conor Sheary In The Lineup
- Shutout Streak Of Former Washington Capitals Goaltender Semyon Varlamov Ends At 142.10
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “It Was Good To Get Out With The Team Again”
- Better than Expected: How the Capitals’ Actual ‘Goals For’ Outpace Expected ‘Goals For’
- Buffalo at Washington Series Preview: Capitals Begin Six-Game Home Stand With Clash Against Sabres
- Ilya Samsonov Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- T.J. Oshie’s Message to Capitals Fans: “We Miss You As Much As You Miss Us”
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin And Dmitry Orlov Both Have COVID-19 Antibodies, Nastya Ovechkin Says
- No Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, Orlov Or Samsonov at Thursday’s Capitals Practice; Connor McMichael, Martin Fehervary and Brian Pinho Skate With Team
- Connor McMichael Joins Capitals Taxi Squad; Craig Anderson Added To Roster
Category Archives: 2018 NHL Entry Draft
Photo: @Capitals In what is likely Braden Holtby’s last game as a Washington Capital, the Caps’ offense never got started in a 4-0 rout at the hand of the Islanders, losing the series 4-1. With a pair of goals by … Continue reading
The NHL’s much-anticipated rollout of its Puck & Player Tracking System, announced during All-Star Weekend in January 2019, will not rollout with the resumption of play this summer. At least not at the start.
Tom Pennington/Getty Images The Capitals added seven new prospects to the organization this weekend in Dallas. Here is our first analysis of each of the team’s seven selections for the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images In his four seasons as General Manager of the Capitals, Brian MacLellan has proved himself to be smart, calculating, and pretty darn effective at getting deals done, whether it be a contract or trade. And the franchise’s … Continue reading
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images The 2018 NHL Entry Draft is be the first draft that will involve drafting of players primarily born in 2000; i.e. after the “turn of the millennium”. According to sociologists, this is the beginning of the transition … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals selected defenseman Martin Fehervary from IK Oskarshamn of Allsvenskan with the 46th overall pick and right wing Kody Clark from the Ottawa 67’s of the Ontario Hockey League from the 47th overall pick in the 2018 NHL Draft.
Photo: Capitals Twitter The Washington Capitals selected defenseman St. Petersburg native Alexandar Alexeyev from the Red Deer Rebels of the WHL with their first-round pick in 2018. The Capitals selected 31st overall after winning the Stanley Cup two weeks ago.
Photo: Zimbio The Washington Capitals acquired the 47th overall pick in the second round from the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for defenseman Brooks Orpik and goaltender Philipp Grubauer, the team announced roughly half an hour before the NHL Draft in … Continue reading
Who are some of the big names that will be selected during the 2018 NHL Draft? Continue reading
This article was done in collaboration with Daniel Vorona. To see more of his thoughts on the Washington Capitals, and for other hilarious and painfully truthful Capitals content, check out his Instagram page @happy_capitals_memes