Search NoVa Caps Site
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
- Former Washington Capitals Winger Dmitrij Jaskin Is Now The Second Highest Paid Player in KHL: Salaries For Top KHL Players
- A Look At Braden Holtby’s Starts To Seasons: Is There A Reason For Concern When Capitals’ Season Resumes?
Tag Archives: Suspensions
“He’ll get through it…We have his back”: Tom Wilson and Brett Connolly Show Support For Evgeny Kuznetsov After IIHF Suspension
The announcement from the International Ice Hockey Federation that Capitals’ center Evgeny Kuznetsov had been suspended four years from international play lit a firestorm around the hockey world, with fans, analysts, and players reacting to the news, which Kuznetsov and … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet Capitals right wing Tom Wilson has endured his fair share of drama over the course of the 2018-19 season, from an initial 20-game suspension that ended up being reduced, to being ejected from a game for an innocent … Continue reading