Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Penguins In The Midst Of Working Out A Patric Hornqvist-Mike Matheson Trade With Panthers
- Report: No Traditional “Day With The Cup” For Stanley Cup Winners
- A Deep Dive Into Peter Laviolette’s Coaching Resume
- Projecting The Capitals’ Three Big Contract Extensions Coming Up
- Hershey Bears Sign Caleb Herbert To One-Year Deal
- 7 Teams That Missed 2019-20 NHL Postseason May Be Allowed To Hold Longer Training Camps
- Alex Alexeyev’s KHL Coach, Two Teammates Test Positive For COVID-19
Tag Archives: 2020 NHL Playoffs
Free Agent Radko Gudas Was Pleasantly Surprised By The Toronto Experience, Details Life Inside The Bubble
Photo: iDNES.cz Washington Capitals free-agent defenseman Radko Gudas has returned to his home country of the Czech Republic. Prior to departing for bubble life in North America, Gudas voiced his concerns about playing hockey in the midst of a global pandemic. Gudas … Continue reading
The National Hockey League today released the following statement on COVID-19 testing results:
Screen cap: Nova Sports The Washington Capitals were once again one of the favorites in this year’s postseason fight for the Stanley Cup, but for the second straight season their playoff journey ended in the first round. Capitals’ defender Michal … Continue reading
The National Hockey League today announced the schedule updates for the Second Round of the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Martin Fehervary Discusses the Playoffs, Plans To Play In Europe Prior To The Start of The Next NHL Season and Fishing During Quarantine
Photos: @MartinFehervay Washington Capitals defenseman Martin Fehervary exited the bubble in Toronto on Saturday. He returned to his home in Bratislava, but quickly packed up his fishing gear and headed to a nearby lake to serve his mandatory quarantine. While … Continue reading
NEW YORK — The National Hockey League today released the following statement on COVID-19 testing results:
Photo: @Capitals In what is likely Braden Holtby’s last game as a Washington Capital, the Caps’ offense never got started in a 4-0 rout at the hand of the Islanders, losing the series 4-1. With a pair of goals by … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals have taken to the ice for warmups and line rushes at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto. Prior to taking the ice, the team announced that Nicklas Backstrom will return to the lineup tonight.
Washington Capitals’ head coach Todd Reirden met with the media this afternoon following the team’s game-day morning skate at the Ford Performance Centre in Toronto. Reirden provided an update on the Capitals current injuries.