Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Garnet Hathaway: “We Have To Find A Way To Not Trust Ourselves To Scrape By With Points, But Rather Take Control Of Games”
- Brenden Dillon: “Consistency Is First And Foremost Taking Care Of Your Own Game”
- Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette On Trevor Van Riemsdyk And Jonas Siegenthaler: “I Do Believe Those Two Players Not Playing Are NHL Defensemen”
- Capitals’ Carl Hagelin: “We’re A Team That Needs To Play Aggressive And Be Physical”
- Peter Laviolette Discusses Zdeno Chara, Vitek Vanecek And Team Discipline Prior To Monday’s Practice
- Capitals Fall To Penguins, 4-3 In Shootout; Alex Ovechkin Scores First Goal Of The Season
- NHL Moves Capitals-Sabres Game On Sunday To 3 PM ET
- He’s Still Got It: Alex Ovechkin Scores First Goal of the 2020-21 Season, 707th Career Goal Against Penguins
- Daniel Sprong To Make Capitals’ Debut vs. Penguins, Conor Sheary Scratched Against Former Team; Ilya Samsonov In Net
- Washington at Pittsburgh Series Preview: Capitals Continue Road Trip vs. Penguins
Tag Archives: 2019-2020 Washington Capitals
Fortunately for the Washington Capitals, they were the healthiest team in the NHL last season when it comes to total man-games lost. Unfortunately for the Capitals the healthy season and opportunity was ultimately squandered in the postseason. Here is our … Continue reading
Free Agent Radko Gudas Was Pleasantly Surprised By The Toronto Experience, Details Life Inside The Bubble
Photo: iDNES.cz Washington Capitals free-agent defenseman Radko Gudas has returned to his home country of the Czech Republic. Prior to departing for bubble life in North America, Gudas voiced his concerns about playing hockey in the midst of a global pandemic. Gudas … Continue reading
Screen cap: Nova Sports The Washington Capitals were once again one of the favorites in this year’s postseason fight for the Stanley Cup, but for the second straight season their playoff journey ended in the first round. Capitals’ defender Michal … Continue reading
Washington Capitals’ head coach Todd Reirden met with the media this afternoon following the team’s game-day morning skate at the Ford Performance Centre in Toronto. Reirden provided an update on the Capitals current injuries.
The Washington Capitals held a partial practice on Monday following their 2-1 overtime loss to the New York Islanders Sunday afternoon. Head coach Todd Reirden met with the media early Monday afternoon following the practice.
Photo by Elsa/Getty Images Monday morning the NHL announced the start time for Game 4 of the Washington Capitals and New York Islanders first round best-of-seven series. The two teams will battle in prime time Tuesday night.
Capitals’ Head Coach Todd Reirden made several lineup tweaks prior to Game 3 against the Islanders today, but those tweaks came to no avail, with the Caps losing 2-1 in overtime.
Siegenthaler, Kempny Benched; Fehervary, Gudas In; Boyd Out, Pinho In; Backstrom Out: Line Changes For Game 3
Trailing 2-0 in their first round best-of-seven series with the New York Islanders, Capitals head coach Todd Reirden felt it was time to make some changes with his starting lineup.
Photo by Chase Agnello-Dean/NHLI via Getty Images The Capitals rushed out to a quick 1-0 lead in the first period with Alex Ovechkin scoring his first of the playoffs 56 seconds in, but it wasn’t enough to overcome the Islanders’ … Continue reading