Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
- Former Washington Capitals Winger Dmitrij Jaskin Is Now The Second Highest Paid Player in KHL: Salaries For Top KHL Players
- A Look At Braden Holtby’s Starts To Seasons: Is There A Reason For Concern When Capitals’ Season Resumes?
- Capitals’ John Carlson: “Whoever Wins Is Certainly Not Going To Say There’s Some Asterisk Next To The Championship”
- Alex Ovechkin Comments on George Floyd’s Murder: “It Is So Important For Us To Respect and Love Each Other No Matter What We Look Like!!!”
- Assistant Reid Cashman Named Dartmouth Head Coach, But Will Stay With Capitals For Rest Of Season
- Looking At The Salary Cap Breakdown Of Past Stanley Cup Champions: How Do This Season’s Capitals Compare?
Tag Archives: 2016-2017 Playoffs
The Capitals returned to practice Tuesday morning to begin preparations for round one of the 2017 NHL playoffs. NoVa Caps photographer Debbie Pierce was on hand to capture a few of the images from the team’s first post-season practice at Kettler Capitals Iceplex.
Photo: Washington Capitals Game 1 of the Stanley Cup playoffs for the Capitals begins this Thursday at 7 PM. To help get you ready for the postseason, our good friend Emma put together a hype video to get you pumped. No … Continue reading
Photo: Rob Carr / Getty Images It’s been six months and eighty-two games, but finally, it’s time for the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs. In preparation for the Caps first round series with the Maple Leafs, NoVa Caps is providing a several … Continue reading
Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports It’s hard to believe that the 2016-2017 NHL regular season draws to a close on Sunday. Fortunately for the Caps faithful, the Caps are heading to post season play while 14 other teams start dusting off … Continue reading
Photo by Norm Hall/NHLI via Getty Images After Friday night’s results, the Capitals essentially need three regulation or overtime wins (a.k.a. ROW) out of the final five games to virtually guarantee home ice advantage throughout the playoffs. The following provides … Continue reading