Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
- Hershey Bears Sign College Free Agent Will Graber
Tag Archives: Odds
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images Las Vegas sportsbook Bovada has just released their latest odds for each team winning the 2019-2020 Stanley Cup. As always, a reminder about Las Vegas odds/lines. They typically reflect the amount of money being placed, or anticipated … Continue reading
Because it’s never too early to place a bet on hockey (at least in the eyes of Vegas bookies), odds are out for each team to win the 2017-2018 Stanley Cup. The following table averages odds at 10 different sports … Continue reading
Las Vegas oddsmakers have set the over/under for points totals for each of the NHL teams for the 2016-2017 season, with the exception of the Dallas Stars, who are “off the board” until more information is known about the severity … Continue reading
Metropolitan Division, check. Eastern Conference, check. President’s Trophy, check.