Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Look Back at the Capitals Season-Ending, Playoff-Clinching Winning Streak of 2007-2008
- Mitchell Gibson: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- Interview with “The Viper”, Aliaksei Protas
- Four Additional Members of the Ottawa Senators Organization Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Discusses New Baby Girl, Alizee, the NHL Pause, & the Possibility of Summer Playoff Hockey
- NHL and NHLPA Each Discussing Possibility of New CBA Now
- Tobias Geisser: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Potentially Playing the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Centralized Cities
- Toronto Cancels All Major Events Through June 30 But Doesn’t Apply To Pro Sports Leagues
- John Carlson Voted Second-Best Defenseman, Alex Ovechkin Voted Second-Best Follow on Social Media: Results from 2019-20 NHLPA Player Poll
Tag Archives: Gambling
Graphic: GamblingSites.org We’ve said it before, but it bears repeating. If there is a gambler that wants to place a bet on something, there is a Vegas oddsmaker that will set a line for it. And that includes the return … Continue reading
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images Las Vegas sportsbook Bovada has just released their latest odds for each team winning the 2019-2020 Stanley Cup. As always, a reminder about Las Vegas odds/lines. They typically reflect the amount of money being placed, or anticipated … Continue reading
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is reporting that The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas filed a lawsuit Monday in Clark County District Court alleging San Jose Sharks Evnder Kane failed to pay back $500,000 in gambling markers the casino extended to him … Continue reading
Image: William Hill Betting firm William Hill WMH PLC and the owner of Washington’s basketball and hockey teams plan to open a sports-betting venue inside the district’s Capital One Arena, in what would be the first wagering establishment inside a … Continue reading
Graphic: SportsBetReview Ready or not, real time betting is coming to a hockey arena near you. And according to the NHL, it could happen sometime this season.
Former American Gaming Association (AGA) executive Sara Slane will work as a consultant for the National Hockey League (NHL), advising its teams on sports betting strategies.
Photo: Las Vegas Review-Journal The District Of Columbia City Council has voted to legalize sports betting, becoming the first jurisdiction in the DMV to do so. The council voted favorably towards legalizing gaming with an 11-2 vote. DC Mayor Muriel … Continue reading
Here is the latest from the Washington Capitals “rumor mill” for the week ending 4/20.