Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Game Of The Week Preview: Capitals, Penguins Seek To End Slumps
- Brian Pinho Scores Two Goals in Bears 5-4 Shootout Victory Over Sound Tigers; Garrett Pilon, Brett Leason Also Score
- 42-Year-Old David Ayres Dresses As Hurricanes’ Emergency Backup vs. Maple Leafs
- Capitals To Honor Alex Ovechkin Reaching 700 Career Goals With Pre-game Ceremony Tuesday, February 25 Versus Winnipeg
- Alex Ovechkin Finally Hits 700-Goal Plateau, But Devils Down Capitals 3-2
- Countdown Complete! Alex Ovechkin Scores 700th Career Goal Against New Jersey Devils
- John Carlson Ties Calle Johansson For First in Franchise History in Points By a Defenseman
- Detroit Red Wings Have Been Eliminated From 2020 Playoff Contention In Their 63rd Game Of The Season
- A Look At The Remaining Schedule For The Capitals And Penguins As They Battle For Top Spot In The Metro
- Bears Fall To Penguins, 2-1 On Controversial Goal; Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Scores 12th Goal Of the Season
Tag Archives: Gambling
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images Las Vegas sportsbook Bovada has just released their latest odds for each team winning the 2019-2020 Stanley Cup. As always, a reminder about Las Vegas odds/lines. They typically reflect the amount of money being placed, or anticipated … Continue reading
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is reporting that The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas filed a lawsuit Monday in Clark County District Court alleging San Jose Sharks Evnder Kane failed to pay back $500,000 in gambling markers the casino extended to him … Continue reading
Image: William Hill Betting firm William Hill WMH PLC and the owner of Washington’s basketball and hockey teams plan to open a sports-betting venue inside the district’s Capital One Arena, in what would be the first wagering establishment inside a … Continue reading
Graphic: SportsBetReview Ready or not, real time betting is coming to a hockey arena near you. And according to the NHL, it could happen sometime this season.
Former American Gaming Association (AGA) executive Sara Slane will work as a consultant for the National Hockey League (NHL), advising its teams on sports betting strategies.
Photo: Las Vegas Review-Journal The District Of Columbia City Council has voted to legalize sports betting, becoming the first jurisdiction in the DMV to do so. The council voted favorably towards legalizing gaming with an 11-2 vote. DC Mayor Muriel … Continue reading
Here is the latest from the Washington Capitals “rumor mill” for the week ending 4/20.