Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Closing In On CBA Extension Agreement
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
Tag Archives: Gambling
Photo: DC Fast Sports The Washington Business Journal is reporting that the D.C. Office of Lottery and Gaming doesn’t expect to launch retail sports betting until the summer of 2021 — more than six months after its most recent estimate — … Continue reading
New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
Image: Handle 19 According to the Washington Business Journal, entrepreneur Shane August is forging ahead with plans to open a D.C.-based sportsbook, despite issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic. August has finalized a lease and his sportsbook application to the … Continue reading
Vegas odds have been released on whether the NFL, MLB, NBA or NHL will be the first league to have live fans. The NFL schedule is set to drop this week and the league is said to be planning for “business … Continue reading
With no end in sight to the league shutdown that has now stretched into its fourth week, the odds of the next NHL game being played on or before August 1 now sit at a lengthened +100 in NHL futures … Continue reading
Graphic: GamblingSites.org We’ve said it before, but it bears repeating. If there is a gambler that wants to place a bet on something, there is a Vegas oddsmaker that will set a line for it. And that includes the return … Continue reading
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images Las Vegas sportsbook Bovada has just released their latest odds for each team winning the 2019-2020 Stanley Cup. As always, a reminder about Las Vegas odds/lines. They typically reflect the amount of money being placed, or anticipated … Continue reading
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is reporting that The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas filed a lawsuit Monday in Clark County District Court alleging San Jose Sharks Evnder Kane failed to pay back $500,000 in gambling markers the casino extended to him … Continue reading
Image: William Hill Betting firm William Hill WMH PLC and the owner of Washington’s basketball and hockey teams plan to open a sports-betting venue inside the district’s Capital One Arena, in what would be the first wagering establishment inside a … Continue reading
Graphic: SportsBetReview Ready or not, real time betting is coming to a hockey arena near you. And according to the NHL, it could happen sometime this season.
Former American Gaming Association (AGA) executive Sara Slane will work as a consultant for the National Hockey League (NHL), advising its teams on sports betting strategies.