Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Sign Forward Michael Vecchione To One Year, Two-Way Deal
- Scott Allen Named New Head Coach Of Hershey Bears
- Nicklas Backstrom, Carl Hagelin Will Meet With Members Of Team Sweden In Stockholm Next Week
- Capitals Prospect Haakon Hanelt Scores Goal, Two Assists In Under 20 Summer Challenge Tournament
- Michal Kempny: What To Expect When He Returns From Injury
- NHL Analytics Glossary
- How Will The Capitals Replace Brenden Dillon?
- Former Blue Jackets, Rangers Coach John Tortorella Joins ESPN As Studio Analyst
- Vegas Updates Odds For 2022 Stanley Cup Following Drafts, Free Agency
- Brenden Dillon Understands Trade From Washington Was A Business Deal
Tag Archives: Stanley Cup Odds
Welcome to the best part of the calendar year! The regular season is winding down and blood pressures are beginning to rise. Thats right, it’s playoff season, and the Capitals are primed for another run.
Vegas oddsmakers have released their opening odds for the 2020-21 season, including odds for winning the 2021 Stanley Cup. The Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning open as +750 co-favorites to repeat, with the Colorado Avalanche and Vegas Golden Knights … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The qualification round is in the books. Sixteen teams are now set to battle it out for the Stanley Cup in the two hub-city bubbles of Edmonton and Toronto.
Las Vegas bookmakers have just released odds for each of the 24 playoffs teams to win their respective conference titles. The Vegas Knights and the Boston Bruins are current favorites.
Vegas sportsbooks just released the latest odds to win the 2020 Stanley Cup, with the Washington Capitals now sitting at 12 to 1 odds. The Capitals were 8 to 1 favorites to win the Stanley Cup back in December, and … Continue reading
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images Las Vegas sportsbook Bovada has just released their latest odds for each team winning the 2019-2020 Stanley Cup. As always, a reminder about Las Vegas odds/lines. They typically reflect the amount of money being placed, or anticipated … Continue reading