Search NoVa Caps Site
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
- Rangers Fined $250,000 After Releasing Statement Calling George Parros “Unfit” For Leading Department Of Player Safety
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Will Have Hearing With NHL’s Department Of Player Safety For High Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores Hat Trick in Capitals’ Emotional 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- Bears Fall to Lehigh Valley Phantoms 5-3, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Among Scorers For Bears
- T.J. Oshie Scores Hat-Trick In Capitals’ 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- This One’s For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores In First Game Since the Passing Of His Father
Tag Archives: Stanley Cup Odds
Welcome to the best part of the calendar year! The regular season is winding down and blood pressures are beginning to rise. Thats right, it’s playoff season, and the Capitals are primed for another run.
Vegas oddsmakers have released their opening odds for the 2020-21 season, including odds for winning the 2021 Stanley Cup. The Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning open as +750 co-favorites to repeat, with the Colorado Avalanche and Vegas Golden Knights … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The qualification round is in the books. Sixteen teams are now set to battle it out for the Stanley Cup in the two hub-city bubbles of Edmonton and Toronto.
Las Vegas bookmakers have just released odds for each of the 24 playoffs teams to win their respective conference titles. The Vegas Knights and the Boston Bruins are current favorites.
Vegas sportsbooks just released the latest odds to win the 2020 Stanley Cup, with the Washington Capitals now sitting at 12 to 1 odds. The Capitals were 8 to 1 favorites to win the Stanley Cup back in December, and … Continue reading
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images Las Vegas sportsbook Bovada has just released their latest odds for each team winning the 2019-2020 Stanley Cup. As always, a reminder about Las Vegas odds/lines. They typically reflect the amount of money being placed, or anticipated … Continue reading