Search NoVa Caps Site
- Coyotes, Head Coach Rick Tocchet Mutually Agree To Part Ways
- John Tortorella Will Not Return As Blue Jackets Coach Next Season
- Capitals’ Prospect Tobias Geisser And EV Zug Win Swiss National League Championship
- New Face on the Stage: Inside Garrett Pilon’s NHL Debut Against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Capitals Rally To Beat Flyers, 2-1 (OT)
- Capitals’ Michal Kempny Leaves Bears Game Due To “Weird” Injury During Conditioning Stint
- Pheonix Copley Blanks Phantoms, 3-0, Records 100th Career AHL Victory
- Capitals Re-Call Garrett Pilon From Taxi Squad To Active Roster
- Craig Anderson Will Start For Capitals vs. Flyers; Alex Ovechkin Still Out
- NHL Easing COVID-19 Protocols For Vaccinated Teams During Playoffs
Tag Archives: Sports Betting
Virginia sports betting is launching on Thursday, according to information released on Wednesday by FanDuel. The announcement was later amended to say the product launch would be made “soon”.
Photo: Claus Andersen/Getty Images Vegas Insider has just released the latest odds for the winner of the 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy. The Colorado Avalanche’s Nathan MacKinnon is the current favorite at +550. The Edmonton Oiler’s Connor McDavid has the second … Continue reading
Graphic: AHL The American Hockey League has signed an exclusive sports betting deal with Genius Sports that encompasses both gambling data and live video. The deal comes as Canada’s government prepares to legalize single-game wagering.
Vegas oddsmakers have just released their opening odds for the 2020-21 Vezina Trophy winner. According to SBD, a sports betting site that tracks odds from multiple sportsbooks, Andrei Vasilevskiy, Connor Hellebuyck, and Tuukka Rask are co-favourites to win the 2021 … Continue reading
Photo: Paul Morigi/Getty Images for William Hill US It’s been two and a half years since the US Supreme Court repealed the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992, and a lot has transpired in the sporting world since then. … Continue reading
The National Hockey League (NHL) and the American Gaming Association (AGA) announced a new partnership on Friday. The new teaming arrangement is aimed to promote responsible gaming.
Renderings: William Hill Sports book operator William Hill has released a first look at the new sports book located at Capital One Arena. The sports book is set to open in early 2021.
Photo: ESPN The ticket box office at Capital One Arena has been transformed into a sportsbook, complete with betting windows and self-serve kiosks, and begin taking bets Today, a first for an American sports venue.
Las Vegas bookmakers have just released odds for each of the 24 playoffs teams to win their respective conference titles. The Vegas Knights and the Boston Bruins are current favorites.
On Tuesday the NHL presented their initial framework for the return to play and their plan for completion of the 2019-2020 season. The top four teams from each conference (based on points percentage) will advance to the playoffs, while the … Continue reading