Search NoVa Caps Site
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
- Hershey Bears Sign College Free Agent Will Graber
- Report: Edmonton, Toronto Awarded Two Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Barring Any “Last-Minute Complications”
- How Will NHL Playoff Games Look and Sound on Television?
- Braden Holtby Returns To ‘Tattoo Paradise’ For New Ink
- Report: Both Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Likely To Be In Canada
- Ranking The Most Favorable First-Round Matchups For The Capitals
- Vegas Odds For Who Will Be the Eastern Conference’s Top Seed
- Who’s That in the Stands? European, Australian Sports Leagues Use Cardboard Cutouts to Recreate Fan Experience
Tag Archives: Sports Betting
On Tuesday the NHL presented their initial framework for the return to play and their plan for completion of the 2019-2020 season. The top four teams from each conference (based on points percentage) will advance to the playoffs, while the … Continue reading
Vegas odds have been released on whether the NFL, MLB, NBA or NHL will be the first league to have live fans. The NFL schedule is set to drop this week and the league is said to be planning for “business … Continue reading
Following NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman announcing tentative plans to resume the season, NHL games being played by August 1st is now listing at optimistic odds of -200, according to Sports Betting Dime.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin and NHL Legend Wayne Gretzky will go head-to-head in The Great One vs. The Great Eight Showcase and compete in NHL 20 on the Capitals Twitch Channel (Twitch.com/Capitals) on Wednesday, … Continue reading
Photo: Rob Carr/Getty Images Believe it or not, you can now wager on potential matchups for the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs. That’s right, sportsbooks have released first-round series odds in the event the NHL is able to resume play following … Continue reading
With no end in sight to the league shutdown that has now stretched into its fourth week, the odds of the next NHL game being played on or before August 1 now sit at a lengthened +100 in NHL futures … Continue reading
Graphic: GamblingSites.org We’ve said it before, but it bears repeating. If there is a gambler that wants to place a bet on something, there is a Vegas oddsmaker that will set a line for it. And that includes the return … Continue reading
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images Las Vegas sportsbook Bovada has just released their latest odds for each team winning the 2019-2020 Stanley Cup. As always, a reminder about Las Vegas odds/lines. They typically reflect the amount of money being placed, or anticipated … Continue reading
Image: William Hill Betting firm William Hill WMH PLC and the owner of Washington’s basketball and hockey teams plan to open a sports-betting venue inside the district’s Capital One Arena, in what would be the first wagering establishment inside a … Continue reading
Graphic: SportsBetReview Ready or not, real time betting is coming to a hockey arena near you. And according to the NHL, it could happen sometime this season.