Search NoVa Caps Site
- Tampa Bay At Washington Preview: Capitals Host Defending Champs In Saturday Night Showdown
- Joaquim Lemay Named Defensive Player Of The Week In USHL
- Anthony Mantha, Nick Jensen Speak About Newest Capitals’ Defenseman And Former Red Wings Teammate Dennis Cholowski
- Dennis Cholowski Will Arrive Later On Friday; Capitals Undecided About Starting Goaltender vs. Defending Champs
- Henrik Lundqvist Joins The MSG Network For Rangers Coverage
- Braden Holtby Expected To Make Stars’ Debut at Rangers On Thursday In What Was “Easy Decision”
- Shield And Axe: Capitals’ Postgame Awards Go Vikings-Inspired
- Capitals Claim Defenseman Dennis Cholowski Off Waivers, Re-assign Beck Malenstyn To Hershey
- ”His Off Years Are Like Anybody’s Best Year, Right?”: NHL Superstars Talk Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin’s Career
- ESPN’s Opening Night Ratings Sets All-Time Record
Tag Archives: Sports Betting
NHL Investigation Finds “No Evidence To Corroborate Ms. Kane’s Accusations” That Evander Kane Bet On NHL Games, Including Sharks Games
Photo: Chelsea Lauren/Shutterstock The National Hockey League (NHL) announced on Wednesday that it has concluded its investigation of allegations that San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane gambled on League games. The league announced that they have found no evidence to … Continue reading
We are now just 30 days away from the start of the Washington Capitals 2021-22 season. The team will begin their preseason activities with a prospect development camp, which begins this Saturday (9/18) and runs thru the start of Capitals … Continue reading
Graphic: US Betting Report Surprises to starting lineups aren’t that uncommon in the NHL. The league doesn’t mandate injury reports like the NFL and NBA, while MLB clubs list probable pitchers days in advance. On any given game day many … Continue reading
Photos: NHL via Getty Images We are now just 43 days away from the Washington Capitals season opener on October 13 against the New York Rangers. Vegas oddsmakers have been busy in recent days preparing a wide array of “futures … Continue reading
Last week was a busy week in the NHL, as the Seattle Expansion draft, the NHL Entry Draft and the start of free agency all took place in a span of just a few days. As a result of last … Continue reading
Photo: IG: @WinslowTownson The Vegas bookmakers have released their early lines for the upcoming first round of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Capitals moneyline opened at +130, a sizable underdog to the Boston Bruins, who opened at -150.
Virginia sports betting is launching on Thursday, according to information released on Wednesday by FanDuel. The announcement was later amended to say the product launch would be made “soon”.
Photo: Claus Andersen/Getty Images Vegas Insider has just released the latest odds for the winner of the 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy. The Colorado Avalanche’s Nathan MacKinnon is the current favorite at +550. The Edmonton Oiler’s Connor McDavid has the second … Continue reading
Graphic: AHL The American Hockey League has signed an exclusive sports betting deal with Genius Sports that encompasses both gambling data and live video. The deal comes as Canada’s government prepares to legalize single-game wagering.
Vegas oddsmakers have just released their opening odds for the 2020-21 Vezina Trophy winner. According to SBD, a sports betting site that tracks odds from multiple sportsbooks, Andrei Vasilevskiy, Connor Hellebuyck, and Tuukka Rask are co-favourites to win the 2021 … Continue reading