Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Teams Cut Jobs, Post Thanksgiving
- Damien Riat Shootout Goal Sends Geneve-Servette To Semi-Finals of Swiss Cup
- Capitals Fans Line-up For New ‘Reverse Retro’ Jerseys
- Report: Player On NHLPA’s Return-To-Play Committee Thinks 2020-21 Season Will Start Between January 20 And February 1
- A Win Before the True Blues of Winter: Retro Recap – Capitals at St. Louis Blues – December 1, 2010
- Washington Capitals Prospect Report – November, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Damien Riat and Daniel Carr Shine In November
- Caps 101: What’s In A Name? Birth of the Washington Capitals, And The Candidate Names That Didn’t Make The Cut
- The Latest Vegas Odds For When The 2020-21 NHL Season Will Begin
- A Pyrrhic Victory and Casualties in Carolina: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals @ Carolina Hurricanes – November 30, 2009
- A Look Ahead To 2021 Free Agency For the Capitals
Tag Archives: Sports Betting
Vegas oddsmakers have just released their opening odds for the 2020-21 Vezina Trophy winner. According to SBD, a sports betting site that tracks odds from multiple sportsbooks, Andrei Vasilevskiy, Connor Hellebuyck, and Tuukka Rask are co-favourites to win the 2021 … Continue reading
Photo: Paul Morigi/Getty Images for William Hill US It’s been two and a half years since the US Supreme Court repealed the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992, and a lot has transpired in the sporting world since then. … Continue reading
The National Hockey League (NHL) and the American Gaming Association (AGA) announced a new partnership on Friday. The new teaming arrangement is aimed to promote responsible gaming.
Renderings: William Hill Sports book operator William Hill has released a first look at the new sports book located at Capital One Arena. The sports book is set to open in early 2021.
Photo: ESPN The ticket box office at Capital One Arena has been transformed into a sportsbook, complete with betting windows and self-serve kiosks, and begin taking bets Today, a first for an American sports venue.
Las Vegas bookmakers have just released odds for each of the 24 playoffs teams to win their respective conference titles. The Vegas Knights and the Boston Bruins are current favorites.
On Tuesday the NHL presented their initial framework for the return to play and their plan for completion of the 2019-2020 season. The top four teams from each conference (based on points percentage) will advance to the playoffs, while the … Continue reading
Vegas odds have been released on whether the NFL, MLB, NBA or NHL will be the first league to have live fans. The NFL schedule is set to drop this week and the league is said to be planning for “business … Continue reading
Following NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman announcing tentative plans to resume the season, NHL games being played by August 1st is now listing at optimistic odds of -200, according to Sports Betting Dime.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin and NHL Legend Wayne Gretzky will go head-to-head in The Great One vs. The Great Eight Showcase and compete in NHL 20 on the Capitals Twitch Channel (Twitch.com/Capitals) on Wednesday, … Continue reading