Search NoVa Caps Site
- Bogdan Trineyev Scores In Dynamo Moscow’s KHL Preseason Tilt With Torpedo
- NHL Draft Ratings: Expansion Draft Soars, Entry Draft Up Slightly
- Charles Barkley Helped Convince Wayne Gretzky To Join TNT Broadcast Team
- Boston Bruins David Kreijci Ends NHL Career, Will Return Home To Czech Republic
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
Tag Archives: Sports Betting
Photo: IG: @WinslowTownson The Vegas bookmakers have released their early lines for the upcoming first round of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Capitals moneyline opened at +130, a sizable underdog to the Boston Bruins, who opened at -150.
Virginia sports betting is launching on Thursday, according to information released on Wednesday by FanDuel. The announcement was later amended to say the product launch would be made “soon”.
Photo: Claus Andersen/Getty Images Vegas Insider has just released the latest odds for the winner of the 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy. The Colorado Avalanche’s Nathan MacKinnon is the current favorite at +550. The Edmonton Oiler’s Connor McDavid has the second … Continue reading
Graphic: AHL The American Hockey League has signed an exclusive sports betting deal with Genius Sports that encompasses both gambling data and live video. The deal comes as Canada’s government prepares to legalize single-game wagering.
Vegas oddsmakers have just released their opening odds for the 2020-21 Vezina Trophy winner. According to SBD, a sports betting site that tracks odds from multiple sportsbooks, Andrei Vasilevskiy, Connor Hellebuyck, and Tuukka Rask are co-favourites to win the 2021 … Continue reading
Photo: Paul Morigi/Getty Images for William Hill US It’s been two and a half years since the US Supreme Court repealed the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992, and a lot has transpired in the sporting world since then. … Continue reading
The National Hockey League (NHL) and the American Gaming Association (AGA) announced a new partnership on Friday. The new teaming arrangement is aimed to promote responsible gaming.
Renderings: William Hill Sports book operator William Hill has released a first look at the new sports book located at Capital One Arena. The sports book is set to open in early 2021.
Photo: ESPN The ticket box office at Capital One Arena has been transformed into a sportsbook, complete with betting windows and self-serve kiosks, and begin taking bets Today, a first for an American sports venue.
Las Vegas bookmakers have just released odds for each of the 24 playoffs teams to win their respective conference titles. The Vegas Knights and the Boston Bruins are current favorites.