Search NoVa Caps Site
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman Draws Fire For “No One Really Cares About Hockey” Comment
- ‘The Athletic’ Lays Off 8% of Staff
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
Tag Archives: Chris McIntosh
Ok, ok, let’s all just take a step back, have a nice deep breath and remember that this team won the Stanley Cup last year. Or have you forgot?
Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images It really has taken me all summer to process and comprehend what the hell happened in June. It was like watching a movie, where everything comes together at the end for the main characters. Something … Continue reading
I’m a blubbering mess this post-season, as I’m sure many of you are as well. It didn’t even take me to the end of the game to start. 62 seconds in when Ovi scored what ended up being the game … Continue reading
Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty Images I cried. I legitimately started to cry as I scream yes at the top of my lungs. This is something all of us as Caps fans have been waiting for. Something we’ve been hoping for. … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking, “not this guy again”… Last year I was convinced that we were going to win the Stanley Cup, and I was wrong. I absolutely think we had the talent, the pieces, the team—we had it … Continue reading
USA Today Sports I’ll start this by saying this, I don’t think there is a D.C. sports curse – but I can definitely understand why people think so. Being a D.C. sports fan has gone through a lot in different … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images I wanted to wait a couple of days to write this because I didn’t want to write it in haste. To be honest I wrote that line a week after the playoffs and … Continue reading
You feel it, I feel it, they feel it, we feel it. That little bit of doubt that is creeping in our heads, because, we’ve been here before. Wipe that doubt away, wipe everything away, erase everything from your mind, … Continue reading
After a night of cathartic dancing, an entire carton of ice cream, and 24 hours to think it over, I only have one phrase to say—we are going to win the whole damn thing. It is what is going to … Continue reading