Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Injury Updates
- Washington Capitals Name Former Olympian Haley Skarupa as Hockey Ambassador
- Rounding out the Roster: Which Players Will Make the Capitals’ Final Roster?
- Hershey Bears Announce Training Camp Roster
- Capitals Prospects Weekend Recap: Connor McMichael, Alaksei Protas Remain Hot In CHL Action
- Capitals Announce Second Round Of Roster Cuts
- Capitals Beat Hurricanes 3-2 In Final Home Preseason Game; Brian Pinho Scores Twice
- Hurricanes at Capitals Preview: Preseason Rematch
- Capitals’ Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Skates For First Time Since Suffering Upper-Body Injury In Prospect Tournament
- Bears Invite Dillon Fox To Training Camp
Tag Archives: 2017 NHL Playoffs
Washington Capitals‘ star goaltender Braden Holtby made a quick trip to New York City this week in between his pre-camp workouts at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. The two-day sojourn was part of the NHL’s annual media tour.
A Look Inside the Metropolitan Division: Who Are the Emerging Young Stars Poised to Break Out in 2017-18?
Which young Metropolitan Division players are going to emerge in 2017-18? Continue reading
What 5 things do the Capitals need to remain in playoff contention in 2017-18? Continue reading
Nick Wass/Associated Press I’ve been following hockey and the National Hockey League for a while now. For the past 10-15 years there’s seemed to be two teams that have somewhat mirrored each other in terms of success. It’s the two teams whose … Continue reading
Why did the Capitals lack effort and show a poor attitude in their Game 7 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins? Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have plenty of unrestricted and restricted free agents and will have to make some tough decisions during the summer. Continue reading
Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images For the Capitals, another season ends in the second round of The playoffs. The Capitals lost game 7 by a final score of 2-0. After six consecutive strong periods of play, the Caps failed to … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Washington Capitals lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins 2-0 in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Semifinal Wednesday night at Verizon Center. With the win, the Penguins take the series 4-3 and advance to take on … Continue reading