Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Penguins In The Midst Of Working Out A Patric Hornqvist-Mike Matheson Trade With Panthers
- Report: No Traditional “Day With The Cup” For Stanley Cup Winners
- A Deep Dive Into Peter Laviolette’s Coaching Resume
- Projecting The Capitals’ Three Big Contract Extensions Coming Up
- Hershey Bears Sign Caleb Herbert To One-Year Deal
- 7 Teams That Missed 2019-20 NHL Postseason May Be Allowed To Hold Longer Training Camps
- Alex Alexeyev’s KHL Coach, Two Teammates Test Positive For COVID-19
Tag Archives: 2017 NHL Playoffs
Washington Capitals‘ star goaltender Braden Holtby made a quick trip to New York City this week in between his pre-camp workouts at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. The two-day sojourn was part of the NHL’s annual media tour.
A Look Inside the Metropolitan Division: Who Are the Emerging Young Stars Poised to Break Out in 2017-18?
Which young Metropolitan Division players are going to emerge in 2017-18? Continue reading
What 5 things do the Capitals need to remain in playoff contention in 2017-18? Continue reading
Nick Wass/Associated Press I’ve been following hockey and the National Hockey League for a while now. For the past 10-15 years there’s seemed to be two teams that have somewhat mirrored each other in terms of success. It’s the two teams whose … Continue reading
Why did the Capitals lack effort and show a poor attitude in their Game 7 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins? Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have plenty of unrestricted and restricted free agents and will have to make some tough decisions during the summer. Continue reading
Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images For the Capitals, another season ends in the second round of The playoffs. The Capitals lost game 7 by a final score of 2-0. After six consecutive strong periods of play, the Caps failed to … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Washington Capitals lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins 2-0 in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Semifinal Wednesday night at Verizon Center. With the win, the Penguins take the series 4-3 and advance to take on … Continue reading