Search NoVa Caps Site
- “Wish Upon A Par” Event, Hosted By Brooks Orpik, Tom Wilson, Set For Sunday, January 12, 2020 | 2:00-7:00 PM
- Wednesday Night Hockey Preview: Capitals And Bruins Clash In Battle Of Eastern Titans
- Images From Tuesday Mornings Capitals Practice
- Springfield, Va., Native Cole Hogan Created Winning Design For Capitals Can Art
- Alex Ovechkin Skates With Children From American Special Hockey Association (PHOTOS)
- The NHL’s Coaching Abuse Scandal: Is the League Going Soft Or Positively Evolving?
- The Evolution of Shane Gersich
- Stars Fire Head Coach Jim Montgomery For “Unprofessional Conduct”
- Washington Capitals Scarlet Caps To Host Hockey ’N Heels Tuesday, Jan. 14
- Columbus Drops Washington 5-2, Ends Capitals’ Winning Streak At Six Games
Tag Archives: Martin Fehervary
The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Travis Boyd and defenseman Martin Fehervary from the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL), senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Washington Capitals Prospects Weekly Recap: Aliaksei Protas Scores Three Goals, Martin Fehervary Scores First AHL Goal; Benton Maass Scores First Goal Of The Season
Photo: Prince Albert Raiders Welcome to the week 4 Washington Capitals prospect recap. The following includes game action and news that occurred between October 7 and October 13, 2019. (Reminder: you can always access all of our prospect news and … Continue reading
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Martin Fehervary scored his first AHL goal Sunday evening in Hershey. The goal came in the second period of the Bears convincing 5-1 win over the rival Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. With the win, the Bears improve to … Continue reading
Bears Trounce Penguins 5-1; Travis Boyd Scores Twice (Again); Martin Fehervary Scores First Professional Goal
Photo: Just Sports Photography/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-1 Sunday night at Giant Center. The Bears special teams continued to heat-up in the first period with back-to-back power play goals from Travis Boyd and Matt Moulson … Continue reading
Photo: JustSports Photography/Hershey Bears After dropping both of their first two games of the season on home ice, the Hershey Bears head into the second weekend of the season still in search of their first win. It’s a rivalry weekend … Continue reading
Photo by Joe Puetz/NHLI via Getty Images One of the keys to return to Stanley Cup glory for the Caps this season is the stability and performance of the defensive corps. Through the first three games of the season, the … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals announced Sunday morning that they have placed forward Travis Boyd on waivers. Earlier on Sunday the Capitals also announced that defenseman Martin Fehervary was re-assigned to Hershey. Boyd did not suit up in the team’s first three games.
The Washington Capitals announced today that defenseman Martin Fehervary, who turned 20 today, has been re-assigned to the Hershey Bears. The announcement was made by Washington’s senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan.
Photo by Scott Rovak/NHLI via Getty Images The soon-to-be 20-year-old Martin Fehérváry made his NHL debut last night, partnering with Radko Gudas on the third pair. Fehérváry stepped directly into the NHL spotlight, seeing the fanfare of what a Stanley … Continue reading
Defenseman Martin Fehervary, the Capitals second round draft pick (#46 overall) in the 2018 NHL Entry Draft, is set to make his professional debut against the defending Stanley Cup Champion Blues tonight in St. Louis.