Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Mitchell Gibson
The Ivy League’s Cancelation Of The 2020-21 Hockey Season Leaves Capitals Goaltending Prospect Mitchell Gibson In A Tough Spot
Photo: The Harvard Crimson The Ivy League announced on Tuesday that it has decided to cancel all winter sports, including hockey, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Even though the six hockey-playing teams in the Ivy League do not compete … Continue reading
While a number of Washington Capitals prospects have found temporary work with European teams during the current hockey stoppage in North America, a majority of the Capitals prospects are still looking for meaningful games. In this post we examine the … Continue reading
The COVID-19 pandemic essentially stopped the hockey world cold during the first week of March. Since then, playing time for all of the Washington Capitals prospects has been scarce, with little guarantee of when league play will return to play.
Twice each season we pull together all of our prospect game data, video analysis, advanced statistics and calculate a current ranking for each player in the Washington Capitals prospect pool. Each January we release our mid-season ranking and each offseason … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images We continue our annual prospect review and forecast series with Mitchell Gibson, goaltender for Harvard University. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page right here.)
Welcome to the week 26 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of news for Capitals prospects that occurred between March 9th and March 15th, 2020. (Reminder: you can always access all of our prospect news and analysis in … Continue reading
The NCAA Frozen Four scheduled at Little Caesars Arena, will be played without fans amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
Connor McMichael Reaches 100-Points In 50 Games, Brian Pinho Scores 20th of the Season: Week 25 Capitals Prospect Report
Photo: London Knights Welcome to the week 25 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of game action and news for Capitals prospects that occurred between March 2nd and March 8th, 2020. (Reminder: you can always access all of … Continue reading
Welcome to the fifth installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects report for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of February, 2020, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading