Search NoVa Caps Site
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
- San Jose Sharks Become First NHL Team To Accept Cryptocurrency
Tag Archives: Mitchell Gibson
Hockey prospects, like the rest of the world, have had a difficult time finding work over the last 15 months. Several prospects have been sitting idle the entire time, several have wallowed away weeks in quarantine just to play in … Continue reading
Washington Capitals Prospect Report – April, 2021: Connor McMichael, Alex Alexeyev Continue Hot Streak
Welcome to the eighth installment of our Washington Capitals Monthly Prospects Report for the 2020-2021 season. This report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of April, 2021.
Washington Capitals Prospect Report – March, 2021: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev Shine In KHL Playoffs, Bobby Nardella Leads Djurgarden
Welcome to the seventh installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals Monthly Prospects Report for the 2020-2021 season. This report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of March, 2021.
The Ivy League’s Cancelation Of The 2020-21 Hockey Season Leaves Capitals Goaltending Prospect Mitchell Gibson In A Tough Spot
Photo: The Harvard Crimson The Ivy League announced on Tuesday that it has decided to cancel all winter sports, including hockey, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Even though the six hockey-playing teams in the Ivy League do not compete … Continue reading
While a number of Washington Capitals prospects have found temporary work with European teams during the current hockey stoppage in North America, a majority of the Capitals prospects are still looking for meaningful games. In this post we examine the … Continue reading
The COVID-19 pandemic essentially stopped the hockey world cold during the first week of March. Since then, playing time for all of the Washington Capitals prospects has been scarce, with little guarantee of when league play will return to play.
Twice each season we pull together all of our prospect game data, video analysis, advanced statistics and calculate a current ranking for each player in the Washington Capitals prospect pool. Each January we release our mid-season ranking and each offseason … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images We continue our annual prospect review and forecast series with Mitchell Gibson, goaltender for Harvard University. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page right here.)
Welcome to the week 26 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of news for Capitals prospects that occurred between March 9th and March 15th, 2020. (Reminder: you can always access all of our prospect news and analysis in … Continue reading