Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Hold Off Habs, 4-2; Jakub Vrana Scores Seventh In Eight Games
- Montreal Canadiens Pay Tribute to NBA Legend Kobe Bryant and Daughter Gianna During Star-Spangled Banner Before Game Against Capitals
- Boyder Back in Business: Travis Boyd Scores in First Game In Nearly A Month
- A Look at Potential Trade Deadline Acquisitions For The Washington Capitals
- Capitals Have Third-Most Favorable Schedule During Stretch Run
- Reader’s Opinion: It’s Time To Bring The NHL All-Star Game Back To Washington D.C.
- Richard Panik To Take Suspended Alex Ovechkin’s Spot On Top-Line, Tom Wilson Gets Crack On PP1, Travis Boyd Draws In: Capitals at Canadiens Pregame Notebook
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 2
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Clash With Canadiens At Bell Centre
- Brian Pinho, Garrett Pilon Continue Scoring, Alex Kannok-Leipert Returns To Top Pair, Scores Goal: Week 19 Prospect Report
Tag Archives: Head Coach
Having already presented former Head Coach Barry Trotz with his Stanley Cup ring earlier this season in New York, the Capitals paid homage to the man that led them to the franchise’s first Stanley Cup championship with a video tribute … Continue reading
Comparing The First 20 Games Under First-Season Capitals Head Coaches: How Has Todd Reirden Faired With The Defending Champs So Far?
Photo: Sports Illustrated Washington Capitals head coach Todd Reirden entered this season under an unusual and unique circumstance: taking over the reigning Stanley Cup Champions, something only four other coaches have done. Now that 20 games of Reirden’s first taste … Continue reading
Screen cap: NBC Sports Washington General Manager Brian MacLellan and the Washington Capitals officially introduced Todd Reirden as their next head coach on Tuesday. Reirden, 47, was named the 18th head coach in franchise history on June 29 and only … Continue reading
The Capitals have named Todd Reirden as Head Coach, the team announced on Friday. Rierden becomes the Capitals’ 18th head coach in franchise history.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The Capitals are ‘very close’ to hiring Todd Reirden as their new head coach, according to Bucci Mane of Bucciot.com. He said it could be announced today. Mane reported the news on Thursday morning.
While some may still find it hard to believe the announcement of Barry Trotz’ resignation as Head Coach of the Capitals (and subsequent signing with the New York Islanders), the fact is that the Capitals will be looking for their … Continue reading