Search NoVa Caps Site
- From Screaming Eagle to Reverse Retro: What’s Your Favorite Washington Capitals Jersey? (Poll)
- Capitals Defense: Individual Player Performance After 24 Games
- Capitals Shoot Down Flyers, 3-1; Alex Ovechkin Scores Goal #714
- Number One For No. 3! Nick Jensen Scores His First Goal As A Washington Capital Against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Scores Career Goal No. 714; Four Goals Shy of Passing Phil Esposito For Sixth-Most Goals in NHL History
- Martin Fehervary Scores Game Winning Goal In Bears 4-3 Overtime Victory Over Devils
- Report: Capitals’ Tom Wilson Will Not Appeal Seven-Game Suspension
- Ilya Samsonov Starts In Goal, New Lines: News From Capitals Morning Skate
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson Suspended Seven Games For Boarding Bruins’ Brandon Carlo
- Washington at Philadelphia Series Preview: Capitals And Flyers Face-off Three Times This Week
Tag Archives: OHL
The Ontario Hockey League (OHL), which was set to start its season on February. 4, has announced it will further delay the start of its season due to the provincewide shutdown in Ontario, which begins Saturday for 4 weeks.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk The NHL had tentatively planned to start the 2020-21 season on January 1, 2021 and play a full 82-game season. But that plan has now changed. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused schedule adjustments to the NHL and … Continue reading
Lisa MacLeod, Ontario’s minister of sport, confirmed on Friday afternoon that the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) will not have bodychecking this coming season.
Photo: OHL The Ontario Hockey League (OHL) has established February 4 as the new start date for the 2020-21 season. Training camps will start on January 23rd. The season will be shortened to 40 games.
Photo: Vasterviks IK The NHL has tentatively planned to start the 2020-21 season on January 1, 2021 and play a full 82-game season. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused schedule adjustments to all hockey leagues around the world, including the … Continue reading
Photo: Matt Hiscox Ontario’s Minister of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries announced this week that body contact may not be permitted in 2020-2021.
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading
Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect and 2019 first-round pick Connor McMichael joined Capitals’ senior writer Mike Vogel’s Break The Ice podcast to discuss his season with the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights, getting coached by former Capitals coach and center Dale … Continue reading
Graphic: NHL The NHL announced on Tuesday that the player development agreements have been extended for the 2020-21 season.
Photo: 1000logos.net The OHL became the third junior hockey league to call off at least the rest of their regular season on Wednesday due to the coronavirus after the WHL and USHL did so themselves.