Search NoVa Caps Site
- Team Canada To Undergo 14-Day Quarantine After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Home Cooking and A Hat Trick: Retro Recap: Atlanta Thrashers @ Washington Capitals, November 26, 2008
- New York Islanders Defenseman Johnny Boychuk’s Career Has Come To An End, Due To Eye Injury Suffered During 2019-20 Regular Season
- Capitals Prospect Alex Alexeyev Scores Two Goals In First Six Minutes Of Game
- The Case For Daniel Carr To Earn A Roster Spot With The Capitals
- Could 2020-21 Be Lars Eller’s Last Season With The Capitals?
- Team Canada Postpones Third Scrimmage After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Golden Knights, Blue Jackets Close Facilities After Multiple Positive COVID-19 Tests
- Kendall Coyne Schofield Hired as Player Development Coach By Chicago Blackhawks
- Jaromir Jagr Believes Alex Ovechkin Can Break Wayne Gretzky’s Record
Tag Archives: OHL
Lisa MacLeod, Ontario’s minister of sport, confirmed on Friday afternoon that the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) will not have bodychecking this coming season.
Photo: OHL The Ontario Hockey League (OHL) has established February 4 as the new start date for the 2020-21 season. Training camps will start on January 23rd. The season will be shortened to 40 games.
Photo: Vasterviks IK The NHL has tentatively planned to start the 2020-21 season on January 1, 2021 and play a full 82-game season. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused schedule adjustments to all hockey leagues around the world, including the … Continue reading
Photo: Matt Hiscox Ontario’s Minister of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries announced this week that body contact may not be permitted in 2020-2021.
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading
Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect and 2019 first-round pick Connor McMichael joined Capitals’ senior writer Mike Vogel’s Break The Ice podcast to discuss his season with the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights, getting coached by former Capitals coach and center Dale … Continue reading
Graphic: NHL The NHL announced on Tuesday that the player development agreements have been extended for the 2020-21 season.
Photo: 1000logos.net The OHL became the third junior hockey league to call off at least the rest of their regular season on Wednesday due to the coronavirus after the WHL and USHL did so themselves.
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals center prospect Connor McMichael scored two goals to earn his 45th goal of the season and eclipsed the 100-point milestone in the OHL’s London Knights’ 4-1 win against the Sarnia Sting on Friday night.
For the third time this season, Washington Capitals prospect and London Knights center Connor McMichael was named the OHL’s ‘On The Run’ Player of the week after he posted three goals, seven points, and a +4 rating in two games.