Search NoVa Caps Site
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
- San Jose Sharks Become First NHL Team To Accept Cryptocurrency
Tag Archives: OHL
The Ontario Hockey League (OHL) announced Tuesday morning that attempts to return to play for the 2020-21 season have been terminated. The recently extended stay at home order along with increasing cases of COVID-19 across the province have made it … Continue reading
The Ontario Hockey League (OHL), which was set to start its season on February. 4, has announced it will further delay the start of its season due to the provincewide shutdown in Ontario, which begins Saturday for 4 weeks.
Photo: Dinamo Minsk The NHL had tentatively planned to start the 2020-21 season on January 1, 2021 and play a full 82-game season. But that plan has now changed. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused schedule adjustments to the NHL and … Continue reading
Lisa MacLeod, Ontario’s minister of sport, confirmed on Friday afternoon that the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) will not have bodychecking this coming season.
Photo: OHL The Ontario Hockey League (OHL) has established February 4 as the new start date for the 2020-21 season. Training camps will start on January 23rd. The season will be shortened to 40 games.
Photo: Vasterviks IK The NHL has tentatively planned to start the 2020-21 season on January 1, 2021 and play a full 82-game season. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused schedule adjustments to all hockey leagues around the world, including the … Continue reading
Photo: Matt Hiscox Ontario’s Minister of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries announced this week that body contact may not be permitted in 2020-2021.
Photo: @Capitals The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect developmental hockey league operations throughout North America. In the last week the AHL, OHL and WHL have formally announced lengthy delays to the start of the 2020-21 seasons, with those dates potentially … Continue reading
Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect and 2019 first-round pick Connor McMichael joined Capitals’ senior writer Mike Vogel’s Break The Ice podcast to discuss his season with the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights, getting coached by former Capitals coach and center Dale … Continue reading
Graphic: NHL The NHL announced on Tuesday that the player development agreements have been extended for the 2020-21 season.