Search NoVa Caps Site
- Nicklas Backstrom, Carl Hagelin Will Meet With Members Of Team Sweden In Stockholm Next Week
- Capitals Prospect Haakon Hanelt Scores Goal, Two Assists In Under 20 Summer Challenge Tournament
- Michal Kempny: What To Expect When He Returns From Injury
- NHL Analytics Glossary
- How Will The Capitals Replace Brenden Dillon?
- Former Blue Jackets, Rangers Coach John Tortorella Joins ESPN As Studio Analyst
- Vegas Updates Odds For 2022 Stanley Cup Following Drafts, Free Agency
- Brenden Dillon Understands Trade From Washington Was A Business Deal
- Bogdan Trineyev Called To Russian National Team For 2021 Sochi Open
- Capitals’ Ilya Samsonov Does Not File For Salary Arbitration; Red Wings’ Jakub Vrana Among 17 Players That Did
Tag Archives: NHLPA
Washington Capitals center Nicklas Backstrom was voted the best passer in the NHL by the players’ association in their annual poll released on Thursday. The vote featured 490 NHL player participants answering 14 questions.
NHL, NHLPA Announce Return To Play Medical Protocols, Critical Dates, & Rule Change for 2020-21 Season
Photo: NHL.com The NHL and NHL Players’ Association (NHLPA) announced on Tuesday applicable medical protocols, transition rules for the 2020-21 season, which include information relating to critical dates, and the formal approval of a change to NHL Rule 83 (Off-side).
Photo: Sportsnet The NHL and players’ association have both agreed to play a 56-game regular season in 2020-21 season protocols with realigned divisions, including an all-Canadian division due to the United States-Canada border closure.
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, 2021 NHL Free Agency will open on Wednesday, July 28 at 12 PM ET. The NHL and NHLPA are discussing key dates and details for the 2020-21 season, which is … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, the NHL and NHLPA have reached an agreement on a 56-game 2020-21 season, pending votes by each side.
Photo: Brandon Magnus/Getty Images According to TSN, NHL players will have to begin traveling back to their playing cities as soon as this weekend to begin quarantine so that they will be ready to fully participate at their clubs’ training … Continue reading
Photo: Jones Day TSN’s Darren Dreger said on Tuesday’s Insider Trading that the next step for the NHL and NHL Players’ Association is “a lot of work on (COVID-19) protocols” as they inch closer towards an agreement on the 2020-21 … Continue reading
Photo: Mitchell Leff/Getty Images The NHL and players’ association are targetting to start the 2020-21 season on Wednesday, January 13, according to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun. Each team would play 56 regular-season games.
According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, the NHL and players’ association have engaged lately about starting the 2020-21 season on Friday, January 15 with training camps opening on New Year’s Day, just two weeks ahead of the potential season start date. … Continue reading
The NHL Board of Governors and the NHLPA Executive Board (31 player representatives) will be holding calls today to provide updates on the state of affairs for each side.