Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Announces Annual Brynas Black-White Game As Part Of Hockey Is For Everyone Initiative
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals’ Draft Day Regrets – 2011 – 2013
- Report: 2019-20 NHL Salary Cap Projections Are Dropping
- Report: Capitals Prospect Damien Riat Set To Participate in the Capitals’ Camps this Summer
- 2017-18 Capitals To Be Inducted Into Washington D.C. Sports Hall Of Fame
- Radko Gudas Says Capitals “Hundred Percent” Have Stanley Cup Potential
- Capitals’ Draft Day Memories Away From The Stage
- Carl Hagelin On Re-Signing With The Capitals: “I Don’t Think I Ever Thought About Going To Free Agency”
- Capitals Release 2019-20 Preseason Schedule
- As The NHL Draft And Free Agency Near, How Active Will The Capitals Be?
Tag Archives: NHLPA
Photo: SI The co-chairs of the NHL and NHL Players Association Competition Committee released recommendations on rule changes for next season and beyond on Tuesday. After seeing several questionable calls throughout the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs, it is very likely that … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Earlier this evening, the NHL and NHL Players’ Association disappointed thousands after a press release revealed that Nashville Predators forward Austin Watson’s suspension for domestic abuse had been reduced from 27 to 18 games by an arbitrator.
A look at the latest news involving Seattle expansion in the NHL Continue reading
Will a change to the situation room bring more consistency to goaltender interference calls? Continue reading
2017-18 NHLPA Players Poll: Crosby and McDavid Are Loved By Their Peers; Current Points System is Liked
How did the NHL players vote on certain topics around the NHL? Continue reading
Photo: @SherreeBurruss One year ago, the Tucker Road Ducks youth hockey team lost their home rink due to a fire. Since the fire, the team, based in Prince George’s County, Maryland has received an outpouring of support, not only from … Continue reading
Just eight short days after serving a two-game suspension for a controversial hit, Capitals right winger Tom Wilson once again delivered a hit that not only put him in the penalty box, but could also have dire consequences.
According to reports, the NHLPA is expected to vote on a $75 million salary cap today. If approved, it would increase the cap from its current level of $73 million. The raise represents approximately a 2.67% increase from last years … Continue reading
The Capitals are beginning to wrap-up their league-required bye-week this week, and will “re-enter” the race to the regular-season finish line on Saturday. But with just 26 games remaining, getting back to winning ways may not be so easy.
Are bye weeks a good thing for the NHL players? Continue reading