Search NoVa Caps Site
- Devils Continue Rebuild, Ship Andy Greene To Islanders, Blake Coleman To Lightning
- Bears Beat Phantoms 5-3; Liam O’Brien, Christian Djoos, Bobby Nardella, Beck Malenstyn and Brian Pinho Score
- Washington at Vegas Preview: Capitals Visit Golden Knights In Presidents’ Day Matinee
- NBCSN Adds Capitals-Golden Knights Game To Programming As Alex Ovechkin’s Chase for 700 Continues
- Kuznetsov Participates In Line Rushes On The Third Line; Boyd Draws Onto The Fourth Line For Leipsic; VGK’s Stephenson Comments On Playing Against His Former Team: News From Capitals’ Practice In Vegas
- Sweet Signing Rewards: Philippe Maillet Leading The Way In Hershey, PA After Slow Start to The Season
- Eller Elevated: How Lars Eller Has Made an Impact While in a Top-Six Role
- Coyotes Beat Capitals, 3-1
- Carl Keeps Cruising: Carl Hagelin Continues Productive Points Streak With Goal Against Coyotes
- Devils Down Bears, 4-2
Tag Archives: NHLPA
Will the NHL find a way to fit the next Olympics into the schedule? Continue reading
Defenseman John Carlson has been named the NHL’s Second Star of the Week for the week ending Oct. 20, the NHL announced today.
The current CBA is set to expire on September 15, 2022. Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, the collective bargaining agreement talks have heated up between the league owners and Players’ Association. The current CBA was signed back in January 2013 and is set to expire on September 15, 2022.
For the first time in the event’s 11 year history, the 2019 National Hockey League Players’ Association (NHLPA) Rookie Showcase was held at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Ballston, Virginia on Sunday. The annual event, typically held in Toronto, “showcases” many of … Continue reading
Photo: SI The co-chairs of the NHL and NHL Players Association Competition Committee released recommendations on rule changes for next season and beyond on Tuesday. After seeing several questionable calls throughout the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs, it is very likely that … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Earlier this evening, the NHL and NHL Players’ Association disappointed thousands after a press release revealed that Nashville Predators forward Austin Watson’s suspension for domestic abuse had been reduced from 27 to 18 games by an arbitrator.
A look at the latest news involving Seattle expansion in the NHL Continue reading
Will a change to the situation room bring more consistency to goaltender interference calls? Continue reading
2017-18 NHLPA Players Poll: Crosby and McDavid Are Loved By Their Peers; Current Points System is Liked
How did the NHL players vote on certain topics around the NHL? Continue reading