Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Standings Outlook – In the Late April Home Stretch
- Marcel Dionne To Alex Ovechkin: “ I’ll Put On A Washington Capitals Hat In Your Honor”
- Former Capital Braden Holtby Makes 37 Saves, Including Spinning Kick Out, In Canucks’ First Game Back From COVID-19 Pause
- Optimization: A Look At The Capitals’ Defensemen And Optimizing The Pairings
- Capitals Fall To Bruins, 6-3
- Capitals’ Garnet Hathaway Given Game Misconduct For Boarding Bruins’ Jarred Tinordi
- Anthony Mantha Becomes First Player To Score A Goal In Each Of His First Four Games With Capitals
- Final Musings On The Trade Of Jakub Vrana
- Report: Jersey Advertisements Could Arrive In NHL As Soon As 2022-23 Season
- John Carlson Gets First Career Four-Assist Game In Capitals’ 6-3 Win Over Flyers
Tag Archives: NHLPA
NHL, NHLPA Announce Return To Play Medical Protocols, Critical Dates, & Rule Change for 2020-21 Season
Photo: NHL.com The NHL and NHL Players’ Association (NHLPA) announced on Tuesday applicable medical protocols, transition rules for the 2020-21 season, which include information relating to critical dates, and the formal approval of a change to NHL Rule 83 (Off-side).
Photo: Sportsnet The NHL and players’ association have both agreed to play a 56-game regular season in 2020-21 season protocols with realigned divisions, including an all-Canadian division due to the United States-Canada border closure.
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, 2021 NHL Free Agency will open on Wednesday, July 28 at 12 PM ET. The NHL and NHLPA are discussing key dates and details for the 2020-21 season, which is … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, the NHL and NHLPA have reached an agreement on a 56-game 2020-21 season, pending votes by each side.
Photo: Brandon Magnus/Getty Images According to TSN, NHL players will have to begin traveling back to their playing cities as soon as this weekend to begin quarantine so that they will be ready to fully participate at their clubs’ training … Continue reading
Photo: Jones Day TSN’s Darren Dreger said on Tuesday’s Insider Trading that the next step for the NHL and NHL Players’ Association is “a lot of work on (COVID-19) protocols” as they inch closer towards an agreement on the 2020-21 … Continue reading
Photo: Mitchell Leff/Getty Images The NHL and players’ association are targetting to start the 2020-21 season on Wednesday, January 13, according to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun. Each team would play 56 regular-season games.
According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, the NHL and players’ association have engaged lately about starting the 2020-21 season on Friday, January 15 with training camps opening on New Year’s Day, just two weeks ahead of the potential season start date. … Continue reading
The NHL Board of Governors and the NHLPA Executive Board (31 player representatives) will be holding calls today to provide updates on the state of affairs for each side.
Photo: Sporting News According to TSN’s “Insider Trading”, the joint committee consisting of NHL and NHLPA personnel designated to make plans for the 2020-21 season has not yet met because the league is still gathering information from each of the … Continue reading