Search NoVa Caps Site
- New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Report: NHL Teams Preparing To Start Phase Two Late Next Week
- How Will NHL Officiating Be Impacted Without Fans In Attendance?
- Numbers for the 2019-2020 NHL Regular Season
- Western Conference Play-In Preview
- Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan Says Prospect Connor McMichael May Be Brought Up for Playoffs
- Martin Fehervary Will Travel to Prague Next Week to Train With Jakub Vrana, Will Be Capitals 7th or 8th Defenseman When Play Resumes
- Carolina Hurricanes Unhappiness With League’s 24-Team Playoff Format Continues
- Vegas Golden Knights Announce New AHL Affiliate Name and Logo
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
Tag Archives: ESPN
Nine on the Line: Could Potential Statistics in the Qualifying Round Jeopardize Ovechkin’s Chance for Ninth Rocket Richard Trophy?
Over the last few hours, we’ve been on NHL overload as the league unveiled the Return To Play Plan. Commissioner Gary Bettman announced the 2019-20 regular season is done with and the focus is geared towards the phases and formats … Continue reading
Report: NHL All-Star Weekend To Debut New Skills Competition Featuring Players Shooting Pucks From Stands
Photo: Stan Szeto-USA TODAY Sports According to ESPN’s Greg Wyshynski, a new skills competition is set to debut during the 2020 NHL All-Star Weekend at Enterprise Center in St. Louis, which begins on January 24. This contest will feature players … Continue reading
Photo: Bruce Bennett via Getty Images According to Emily Kaplan of ESPN, a women’s 3-on-3 event will debut during the 2020 NHL All-Star Weekend at Enterprise Center in St. Louis, which begins on January 24. The scrimmage will feature top … Continue reading
Capitals’ John Carlson And Alex Ovechkin Discuss “Johnny4Norris” And Reaching Gretzky’s Record In Interview With Linda Cohn
Photo: @lindacohn via Twitter In a recent “In The Crease” interview with ESPN’s Linda Cohn, Washington Capitals’ defenseman John Carlson and captain Alex Ovechkin sat down and discussed the run for the Norris Trophy, reaching Gretzky’s record and retirement.
ESPN’s Emily Kaplan released her annual NHL Player Poll Tuesday morning. The annual poll, “NHL Player Confidential”, asks 50 players a number of questions, based on the premise of anonymity, with the goal of achieving more honest and direct responses. … Continue reading
The Sports Business Journal reported on Monday that The NHL is considering potentially splitting its media rights among multiple partners. In addition, the report stated that ESPN and Fox Sports have already shown preliminary interest in acquiring shared rights.