Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
Tag Archives: CBA
Photo: Brian Babineau/National Hockey League/Getty Images There were several reports on Thursday that the NHL and the NHL Players Association have begun initial negotiations for the next collective bargaining agreement (CBA). The current 10-year agreement expires on September 15, 2022.
Photo: Amny The NHL is still optimistic that the 2019-20 season can be completed and more things are opening up as each day passes, according to TSN Insider Bob McKenzie. The plan is in place and the league is working … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The second phase for the NHL to resume the 2019-20 season, which involves players skating in small groups, may not be mandatory, the TSN panel discussed on Thursday. However, there is no guarantee that players will … Continue reading
NHL analyst Pierre McGuire was on 93-7 the Fan in Pittsburgh Monday afternoon to discuss the latest from the NHL. The segment included discussion of the affect of the current pause in play on next season’s salary cap. McGuire dropped a … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals It seems a lot was made of the college graduates this summer. Recent grads such as Thomas DiPauli (Notre Dame), and more notably Jimmy Vesey (Harvard) managed to generate significant summer buzz in the dead of August, … Continue reading