Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Prospect Bogdan Trineyev Makes KHL Debut, Scores First Goal In VHL
- 2020-21 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Washington Capitals Monthly Prospect Report – October, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Damien Riat, Tobias Geisser, Bobby Nardella, Hendrix Lapierre, Bogdan Trineyev, Daniel Carr And Oskar Magnusson
- No Bodychecking Allowed In OHL This Season
- 3-On-3 Hockey “Barnstorming” May Be Coming To Your Town Next Summer
- A Look At Possible Trade Partners For Capitals
- Washington Capitals Halloween Happenings: Horrors and Highlights
- Coyotes Renounce Rights To 2020 Fourth-Round Pick Mitchell Miller
- Connor McMichael, Hendrix Lapierre Invited To Team Canada World Juniors Selection Camp
- A Gould-en Comeback – Retro Recap: Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – October 30, 1983
Tag Archives: CBA
Photo: Steve Babineau/Getty Images The NHL and players’ association have both voted in favor of the CBA extension, which will run through the 2025-26 season, and the league’s return-to-play plan for the 2019-20 season, a 24-team Stanley Cup Playoff tournament … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet The NHL Players’ Association’s executive board has voted in favor of the newly proposed CBA. All of the players will now vote on it electronically during a 48-hour period from Wednesday to Friday.
NHL, Players’ Association Reach Agreement On Return To Play Plan, CBA Extension; Set Dates For Season Restart
Photo: NHLPA The National Hockey League (NHL) and National Hockey League Players’ Association (NHLPA) have reached a tentative agreement on a Return to Play Plan and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that adds an additional four years to the term of … Continue reading
Report: NHL, Players’ Association Finalize “Tentative Agreement” On Phases 3 & 4 Protocols But Still Working On CBA Extension
Photo: TSN According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, the NHL and players’ association have finalized a “tentative agreement” on the phases three and four protocols of the league’s return-to-play plan but are still finalizing the details of the CBA extension, which … Continue reading
Photo: Full Press Coverage The NHL and players’ association are optimistic that a return-to-play and six-year CBA agreement will be reached on Saturday, according to TSN’s Frank Seravalli. Both the NHL’s Board of Governors and the NHLPA’s full membership will … Continue reading
Photo: Getty On Wednesday, The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun reported in the NHL’s proposed Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) extension, a return to Olympics participation covering both 2022 in Beijing, China, and 2026 in Milan, Italy, is on the table.
The NHL and NHLPA are busy hammering out the complicated layers to the Phase 3 and Phase 4 Return to Play agreement, all while at the same time negotiating a CBA extension.
Photo: Brian Babineau/National Hockey League/Getty Images There were several reports on Thursday that the NHL and the NHL Players Association have begun initial negotiations for the next collective bargaining agreement (CBA). The current 10-year agreement expires on September 15, 2022.
Photo: Amny The NHL is still optimistic that the 2019-20 season can be completed and more things are opening up as each day passes, according to TSN Insider Bob McKenzie. The plan is in place and the league is working … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The second phase for the NHL to resume the 2019-20 season, which involves players skating in small groups, may not be mandatory, the TSN panel discussed on Thursday. However, there is no guarantee that players will … Continue reading