Search NoVa Caps Site
- Jakub Vrana Speaks About His Mother, Jana Vranova, And Her Fight With Cancer
- Team Canada To Undergo 14-Day Quarantine After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Home Cooking and A Hat Trick: Retro Recap: Atlanta Thrashers @ Washington Capitals, November 26, 2008
- New York Islanders Defenseman Johnny Boychuk’s Career Has Come To An End, Due To Eye Injury Suffered During 2019-20 Regular Season
- Capitals Prospect Alex Alexeyev Scores Two Goals In First Six Minutes Of Game
- The Case For Daniel Carr To Earn A Roster Spot With The Capitals
- Could 2020-21 Be Lars Eller’s Last Season With The Capitals?
- Team Canada Postpones Third Scrimmage After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Golden Knights, Blue Jackets Close Facilities After Multiple Positive COVID-19 Tests
- Kendall Coyne Schofield Hired as Player Development Coach By Chicago Blackhawks
Tag Archives: Capital One Arena
Renderings: William Hill Sports book operator William Hill has released a first look at the new sports book located at Capital One Arena. The sports book is set to open in early 2021.
Photo: AP/Andrew Harnik It’s a football Sunday morning and Capital One Arena is buzzing. The COVID-19 pandemic has shut down sporting events at Cap One for seven months now, but the buzzing is not from fans at a game inside … Continue reading
Photo: ESPN The ticket box office at Capital One Arena has been transformed into a sportsbook, complete with betting windows and self-serve kiosks, and begin taking bets Today, a first for an American sports venue.
New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
Image: Handle 19 According to the Washington Business Journal, entrepreneur Shane August is forging ahead with plans to open a D.C.-based sportsbook, despite issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic. August has finalized a lease and his sportsbook application to the … Continue reading
When the NHL re-fires the engines for the 2019-2020 season sometime later this summer, it will be inside of empty arenas. However, at some point down the road, fans will be allowed back, in some form or fashion, we just … Continue reading
When the NHL eventually resumes play it will likely be in empty arenas, as health and safety concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic continue. And as NHL teams seek new revenue streams to address lost ticket and concession sales, we … Continue reading
Much has been made lately about the fact that a majority of the NHL’s annual revenue comes from television and media deals. It’s the sole reason the NHL can afford to play to empty arenas, when other hockey leagues cannot. … Continue reading
With some states beginning to reopen and the National Hockey League having preliminary discussions about what the season would look like if the season resumes, NoVa Caps takes a look at answering the question on the minds of many Capitals … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsvideo.org Monumental Sports and Entertainment announced on Thursday morning that their part-time employees will be paid for suspended games through April when the Washington Capitals and Wizards’ respective regular seasons were scheduled to end. They are also telling full-time … Continue reading
With the 2019-20 regular season on pause, let’s dive in to the Washington Capitals top moments of the regular season. Continue reading