Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Alex Ovechkin Is Joining Nicklas Backstrom In Negotiating His New Contract By Himself, With No Representation
- With The Capitals Needing To Shed Salary, Could Pheonix Copley Be Moved?
- Aliaksei Protas Scores Third Goal Of The KHL Season
- Hershey Bears Announce The Re-signing Of Kale Kessy
- NHL Releases Offseason Training Protocols; Training Facilities Allowed To Open For Voluntary Workouts on October 15
- Martin Fehervary Will Not Play At Home In Slovakia During Break Between NHL Seasons
- Sergei Gonchar: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
- Kevin McCarthy: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
Tag Archives: Capital One Arena
Photo: ESPN The ticket box office at Capital One Arena has been transformed into a sportsbook, complete with betting windows and self-serve kiosks, and begin taking bets Today, a first for an American sports venue.
New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
Image: Handle 19 According to the Washington Business Journal, entrepreneur Shane August is forging ahead with plans to open a D.C.-based sportsbook, despite issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic. August has finalized a lease and his sportsbook application to the … Continue reading
When the NHL re-fires the engines for the 2019-2020 season sometime later this summer, it will be inside of empty arenas. However, at some point down the road, fans will be allowed back, in some form or fashion, we just … Continue reading
When the NHL eventually resumes play it will likely be in empty arenas, as health and safety concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic continue. And as NHL teams seek new revenue streams to address lost ticket and concession sales, we … Continue reading
Much has been made lately about the fact that a majority of the NHL’s annual revenue comes from television and media deals. It’s the sole reason the NHL can afford to play to empty arenas, when other hockey leagues cannot. … Continue reading
With some states beginning to reopen and the National Hockey League having preliminary discussions about what the season would look like if the season resumes, NoVa Caps takes a look at answering the question on the minds of many Capitals … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsvideo.org Monumental Sports and Entertainment announced on Thursday morning that their part-time employees will be paid for suspended games through April when the Washington Capitals and Wizards’ respective regular seasons were scheduled to end. They are also telling full-time … Continue reading
With the 2019-20 regular season on pause, let’s dive in to the Washington Capitals top moments of the regular season. Continue reading
All Capitals Tickets Already Purchased For a Postponed Game Will Be Honored When the Game is Rescheduled
Photo: NHL.com Following Thursday’s news of the NHL pausing the season due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the Washington Capitals announced on Friday that all tickets already purchased for a postponed game will be honored when the game is rescheduled.
Monumental Sports Announces Events At Capital One Arena Will Go On As Scheduled And Remain Open To Public
Monumental Sports & Entertainment announced on Wednesday afternoon that Capital One Arena will remain open to the public and events will go on as scheduled. The Washington Capitals will release a statement later on.