Search NoVa Caps Site
- Recent Draft Picks Of The Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues – Part 1
- Second Annual Alexander Ovechkin Cup Complete
- Minding The Net: Which Team Has The Best Goaltending Tandem in the Metropolitan?
- Former Capitals’ Prospect Chase Priskie Signs Two-Year Entry-Level Contract With Hurricanes
- Update: Dasher Boards, Benches, and Fencing Installed In Capitals’ Legacy Project Rink in Fredericskburg, Virginia
- Alex Ovechkin Participates In Opening of New Branch of Avangard Hockey Academy
- Tom Wilson Will Look To Pick-Up Where He Left Off
- Capitals’ Christian Djoos And Nicklas Backstrom Participate In Annual Brynäs Black White Game
- Palm Springs Firebirds To Be Seattle NHL Franchise’s AHL Affiliate
- The Biggest Question Facing Each NHL Team This Season
Category Archives: Offense
“It’s going to be a goal to pick up where I left off,” Tom Wilson told the media during the Washington Capitals’ exit interviews back in April. The 25-year-old forward posted a career high 40 points (22 goals) in the … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images After undergoing some changes to the offense in the offseason, the Washington Capitals‘ forward lines will have a different look this season. But how will they look when the team takes the ice on October 2 … Continue reading
Caps in Da Beauty League: Shane Gersich Tallies Again, Travis Boyd Notches A Goal in Wednesday Night Action
Photo: Nick Wass/Associated Press In a recent post, NoVa Caps brought an update on some action from “Da Beauty League” summer league action in Minnesota in which Capitals Nick Jensen and Shane Gersich each tallied on the scoresheet. Last night, … Continue reading
Photo: Sports Illustrated One of the hardest things to do in today’s NHL is to stay consistent over a full 82-game slate. While recording 21 goals and 72 points in 76 games in a season may be impressive for many … Continue reading
Photo: Hockey Troll The Washington Capitals have been active during the 2019 NHL offseason after a seven-game exit in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs at the expense of the Carolina Hurricanes. After winning the Stanley Cup in … Continue reading
Photo: SportsHeadlines.news Some hockey pundits wondered whether Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin would see a drop off in his motivation and performance after a summer of partying after winning the Stanley Cup for the first time in his 13-year NHL career. But … Continue reading
Photo: Jewels From The Crown After a one-goal performance from the Washington Capitals‘ fourth-line in the team’s seven-game series loss in the first round of the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs, change to the trio was inevitable. After locking up forwards … Continue reading
Photo: Yardbarker After trading forward Andre Burakovsky to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for second and third-round picks in the 2020 NHL Draft, the Washington Capitals signed forward Richard Panik to a four-year contract with a cap hit of $2.75 million. … Continue reading
Photo: Reddit While teams around the Metropolitan Division made big splashes on the first day of NHL Free Agency, there were plenty of other notable moves too. Tune later on for more free agent updates on here.
Photo: My Prince George Now Former Washington Capitals forward Brett Connolly signed a four-year contract worth an average annual value of $3.25 million with the Florida Panthers, the team announced on Monday afternoon.