Search NoVa Caps Site
- Four Pending UFA Goalies That Could Make Sense For The Capitals
- Report: Canucks Trade Former Capitals Defenseman Nate Schmidt To Jets For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Which Defensemen Could The Capitals Target In Free Agency?
- Report: Capitals Linked To Pending UFA Right-Handed Defenseman Brandon Montour
- Capitals Re-sign Alex Ovechkin To Five-Year, $47.5 Million Contract
- Golden Knights Trade Marc-Andre Fleury To Blackhawks
- Canucks Buy Out Final Season Of Former Capitals Goaltender Braden Holtby’s Contract
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Haakon Hänelt
- Report: Capitals, Jets Working On Trade That Would Send Brenden Dillon To Winnipeg
- Capitals Prospect Haakon Hanelt Commits To Playing In QMJHL This Season
Tag Archives: Zach Malatesta
Photo: Utah Grizzlies The Hershey Bears announced on Tuesday that the club has re-assigned forward Caleb Herbert to their ECHL affiliate, the South Carolina Stingrays, and released Zach Malatesta from his professional tryout agreement.
The Hershey Bears announced on Tuesday the signing of defenseman Zach Malatesta to a professional tryout agreement.