Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Re-sign Shane Gersich To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- Canadiens’ Coach Luke Richardson Wears “Do It For Daron” Pin in Honor of Late Daughter
- Golden Knights Choke In Game 3 vs. Canadiens After Marc-Andre Fleury Turnover, Fall 3-2 (OT)
- Top Five Capitals Games Of 2020-21 Season
- 5-Year Development Projections For Washington Capitals Prospects
- Report: Canadiens’ Head Coach Dominique Ducharme Tests Positive For COVID-19, Will Miss At Least 10 Days
- Hurricanes’ Coach Rod Brind’Amour Wins Jack Adams Award
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Voted Best Shot, Nicklas Backstrom Voted Best Passer By NHL Players
- Capitals Re-sign Michael Sgarbossa To Two-Year Deal
- Capitals Re-sign Garrett Pilon To Two-Year Contract
Tag Archives: Yvon Labre
Photo: @Jessamygriffin It was back in April of 1976 when the Coca-Cola Bottlers’ Cup, a four-game exhibition series, took place in Japan. The series was devised as a way of stirring up interest in hockey in Japan.
The Washington Capitals Alumni Association hosted the annual Alumni Summer Classic Game Tuesday night at MedStar Capitals Iceplex. NoVa Caps photojournalist Joe Noyes was in hand to capture a few of the images from this year’s event.
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
Throughout the Capitals’ 42 years in existence, they’ve issued a total of 87 different jersey numbers to the hundreds of players that have suited up in the District. In NoVa Caps’ brand new feature, History Behind A Number, NoVa Caps’ … Continue reading
With the recent expansion bids by Las Vegas and Quebec, the NHL could expand from its current 30 franchises to 32. The NHL has seen substantial growth over its 100-year history, with the league going from six to the aforementioned … Continue reading