Search NoVa Caps Site
- Recent Draft Picks Of The Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues – Part 1
- Second Annual Alexander Ovechkin Cup Complete
- Minding The Net: Which Team Has The Best Goaltending Tandem in the Metropolitan?
- Former Capitals’ Prospect Chase Priskie Signs Two-Year Entry-Level Contract With Hurricanes
- Update: Dasher Boards, Benches, and Fencing Installed In Capitals’ Legacy Project Rink in Fredericskburg, Virginia
- Alex Ovechkin Participates In Opening of New Branch of Avangard Hockey Academy
- Tom Wilson Will Look To Pick-Up Where He Left Off
- Capitals’ Christian Djoos And Nicklas Backstrom Participate In Annual Brynäs Black White Game
- Palm Springs Firebirds To Be Seattle NHL Franchise’s AHL Affiliate
- The Biggest Question Facing Each NHL Team This Season
Tag Archives: WHL
Which NHL teams did the best and worst on day one of the 2019 NHL Draft? Continue reading
Photo: Last Word on Hockey The WHL announced on Monday that Red Deer Rebels defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Alexander Alexeyev was named the league’s player of the week.
Photo by Christopher Mast/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images Hours after signing his first professional contract with the Washington Capitals, Riley Sutter celebrated the best way possible, by making a sizable dent in the score sheet. Sutter would notch a pair … Continue reading
Photo: Amino Apps After being selected by the Washington Capitals with the last pick of the first round of the 2018 NHL Draft, defenseman Alexander Alexeyev had a strong rookie camp and training camp. Now the 18-year old Russian is off … Continue reading
This is the second installment of NoVa Caps’ contributor Luke Adomanis’ monthly updates on Washington Capitals’ prospects. You can read October’s update here.
Last week, a handful of Capitals players started working out on the Kettler ice for unofficial practices, with more arriving this week. Most of the “big-name” players like Alex Ovechkin, Evgeny Kuznetsov, and Braden Holtby, have already reported to Kettler, … Continue reading
Photo: NHL The 2017 NHL scouting combine wrapped up its last day of activities on Saturday with the traditional strength and conditioning drills.
GORD WALDNER / THE STARPHOENIX Capitals prospect Connor Hobbs has had an impressive 2016-2017 season for the Regina Pats of the WHL. As you may recall, Hobbs set a franchise record for scoring by a Pats defenseman this season – … Continue reading