Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Ice Is Flying: A Look at the Playoff History Between the Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers
- Capitals Scout Peter Ihnačák Beleives Young Players Should Follow Martin Fehervary’s Approach To The Game
- Washington at Philadelphia Preview: Capitals Face Flyers In Second Round-Robin Game
- Everything You Need To Know And See From Day Four Of The Stanley Cup Qualifiers
- Hurricanes Clinch Stanley Cup Playoff Berth, Sweep Rangers In Qualifying Round
- Maple Leafs’ Jake Muzzin Taken To Toronto Hospital After Falling In Game 2 vs. Blue Jackets
- Bubble Views From A Capitals Fan in Toronto
- Capitals’ Round-Robin Game vs. Flyers Scheduled For 4 PM ET Start On Thursday
- Analytical Preview of Capitals Round Robin Matchup Against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Former Capital Brendan Leipsic Signs One-Year Deal With KHL’s CSKA Moscow
Tag Archives: WHL
Graphic: NHL The NHL announced on Tuesday that the player development agreements have been extended for the 2020-21 season.
Photo: Wikipedia The WHL followed the rest of the junior leagues’ lead on Wednesday afternoon but made a modification: canceling the remainder of just the regular season.
Welcome to the second installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects reports for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of November 2019, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Alexander Alexeyev Scores First Professional Goal on First Career Shift in Hershey Bears’ Game Against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
JustSports Photography/Hershey Bears While forward Garnet Hathaway was busy scoring his first goal as a member of the Washington Capitals, in Hershey, Pennsylvania, Capitals 2018 first-round pick Alexander Alexeyev was busy making a first impression of his own for the … Continue reading
Which NHL teams did the best and worst on day one of the 2019 NHL Draft? Continue reading
Photo: Last Word on Hockey The WHL announced on Monday that Red Deer Rebels defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Alexander Alexeyev was named the league’s player of the week.
Photo by Christopher Mast/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images Hours after signing his first professional contract with the Washington Capitals, Riley Sutter celebrated the best way possible, by making a sizable dent in the score sheet. Sutter would notch a pair … Continue reading
Photo: Amino Apps After being selected by the Washington Capitals with the last pick of the first round of the 2018 NHL Draft, defenseman Alexander Alexeyev had a strong rookie camp and training camp. Now the 18-year old Russian is off … Continue reading
This is the second installment of NoVa Caps’ contributor Luke Adomanis’ monthly updates on Washington Capitals’ prospects. You can read October’s update here.
Last week, a handful of Capitals players started working out on the Kettler ice for unofficial practices, with more arriving this week. Most of the “big-name” players like Alex Ovechkin, Evgeny Kuznetsov, and Braden Holtby, have already reported to Kettler, … Continue reading