Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Teams Cut Jobs
- Damien Riat Shootout Goal Sends Geneve-Servette To Semi-Finals of Swiss Cup
- Capitals Fans Line-up For New ‘Reverse Retro’ Jerseys
- Report: Player On NHLPA’s Return-To-Play Committee Thinks 2020-21 Season Will Start Between January 20 And February 1
- A Win Before the True Blues of Winter: Retro Recap – Capitals at St. Louis Blues – December 1, 2010
- Washington Capitals Prospect Report – November, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Damien Riat and Daniel Carr Shine In November
- Caps 101: What’s In A Name? Birth of the Washington Capitals, And The Candidate Names That Didn’t Make The Cut
- The Latest Vegas Odds For When The 2020-21 NHL Season Will Begin
- A Pyrrhic Victory and Casualties in Carolina: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals @ Carolina Hurricanes – November 30, 2009
- A Look Ahead To 2021 Free Agency For the Capitals
Tag Archives: Western Hockey League
Photo: OHL The Ontario Hockey League (OHL) has established February 4 as the new start date for the 2020-21 season. Training camps will start on January 23rd. The season will be shortened to 40 games.
Connor Bedard, a 14-year-old North Vancouver native, was granted “Exceptional Status” Tuesday after a review by BC Hockey and Hockey Canada, allowing him to play in the WHL next season. Bedard becomes the first player to gain exceptional status for … Continue reading
Welcome to the week 26 Washington Capitals Prospect Report. The following includes a summary of news for Capitals prospects that occurred between March 9th and March 15th, 2020. (Reminder: you can always access all of our prospect news and analysis in … Continue reading
The whole concept of this piece will focus on NHLe. If you’re unfamiliar with NHLe (NHL Equivalency)… it’s a way of extrapolating a player’s production (points per game) from one league to expected production (points per game) in the NHL.
Photo: Everett Silvertips A majority of the Capitals prospects have hung-up their skates for the 2017-2018 season, but one prospect continues to scorch the twine in Western Hockey League (WHL) postseason play.
The Washington Capitals signed forward Garrett Pilon to a three-year, entry-level contract on March 30th, 2017, and it’s becoming pretty clear why the Capitals moved so quickly to sign their third-round draft pick (87th overall) from 2016. Over the past … Continue reading