Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington At Chicago Preview: Capitals Tangle With The Blackhawks On Sunday
- Willie O’Ree Documentary, “Willie”, Debuts At Middleburg Film Festival
- Road Fever: Capitals Practice Before Embarking On 10-Day Roadie With First Stop In Chicago Sunday Night
- Capitals Re-assign Martin Fehervary to Hershey
- Andre Burakovsky Continues Hot Start With The Colorado Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Practice Schedule – October 19th Thru November 1st
- Mike Vogel’s “Break the Ice” Podcast with Alex Ovechkin: “I Still Feel Young”
- John Carlson Keeps Point-Streak Alive, Records Three Assists In Capitals’ 5-2 Win Over Rangers
- T.J. Oshie, John Carlson Lead Caps To A 5-2 victory Over Rangers, Michal Kempny Scores in Return
- Bears Blast Belleville 5-1; Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Beck Malenstyn Score Again
Tag Archives: Weekly Rewind
While the trade deadline has come and gone, it doesn’t mean that teams aren’t facing line-up changes.
This week has news coming from all over the league this week, as the NHL trade deadline was Monday. Many teams made many changes in personnel, and many teams resigned key individuals as well.
Just days before the NHL trade deadline, many teams are entering the fray to make those last few roster moves for the final push for the playoffs. Florida, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia are just a few … Continue reading
The NHL has news flying around faster than cupid’s arrow this week.
The toll of an 82 game schedule is wreaking its havoc on many teams in the Eastern Conference this week. The Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Detroit Red Wings, are dealing with various injuries to members of their teams. While these … Continue reading
We have now approached the unofficial halfway point of the season (even though more than 41 games have been played), as the All-Star Game is upon us. However; just because the league is taking a few days off to celebrate … Continue reading
As the snow piles up outside in the DMV, so could be said about the news coming out of the Eastern Conference this week. Just like the snow, a significant flurry of news has almost every team reporting in.