Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Announces Annual Brynas Black-White Game As Part Of Hockey Is For Everyone Initiative
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals’ Draft Day Regrets – 2011 – 2013
- Report: 2019-20 NHL Salary Cap Projections Are Dropping
- Report: Capitals Prospect Damien Riat Set To Participate in the Capitals’ Camps this Summer
- 2017-18 Capitals To Be Inducted Into Washington D.C. Sports Hall Of Fame
- Radko Gudas Says Capitals “Hundred Percent” Have Stanley Cup Potential
- Capitals’ Draft Day Memories Away From The Stage
- Carl Hagelin On Re-Signing With The Capitals: “I Don’t Think I Ever Thought About Going To Free Agency”
- Capitals Release 2019-20 Preseason Schedule
- As The NHL Draft And Free Agency Near, How Active Will The Capitals Be?
Tag Archives: Weekly Rewind
While the trade deadline has come and gone, it doesn’t mean that teams aren’t facing line-up changes.
This week has news coming from all over the league this week, as the NHL trade deadline was Monday. Many teams made many changes in personnel, and many teams resigned key individuals as well.
Just days before the NHL trade deadline, many teams are entering the fray to make those last few roster moves for the final push for the playoffs. Florida, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia are just a few … Continue reading
The NHL has news flying around faster than cupid’s arrow this week.
The toll of an 82 game schedule is wreaking its havoc on many teams in the Eastern Conference this week. The Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Detroit Red Wings, are dealing with various injuries to members of their teams. While these … Continue reading
We have now approached the unofficial halfway point of the season (even though more than 41 games have been played), as the All-Star Game is upon us. However; just because the league is taking a few days off to celebrate … Continue reading
As the snow piles up outside in the DMV, so could be said about the news coming out of the Eastern Conference this week. Just like the snow, a significant flurry of news has almost every team reporting in.