Search NoVa Caps Site
- Update: Dasher Boards, Benches, and Fencing Installed In Capitals’ Legacy Project Rink in Fredericskburg, Virginia
- Alex Ovechkin Participates In Opening of New Branch of Avangard Hockey Academy
- Tom Wilson Will Look To Pick-Up Where He Left Off
- Capitals’ Christian Djoos And Nicklas Backstrom Participate In Annual Brynäs Black White Game
- Palm Springs Firebirds To Be Seattle NHL Franchise’s AHL Affiliate
- The Biggest Question Facing Each NHL Team This Season
- NHLPA Will Host 11th Annual Rookie Showcase At MedStar Capitals Iceplex on August 25
- Ovi-shop: NHL Asks Fans to “Send” Alex Ovechkin Anywhere in the World After The Great Eight’s Trip to China
- Nicklas Backstrom Scheduled To Participate In NHL’s European Media Tour
- All 43 Players On Sweden’s Women’s National Hockey Team Announce Boycott
Tag Archives: Weekly Rewind
While the trade deadline has come and gone, it doesn’t mean that teams aren’t facing line-up changes.
This week has news coming from all over the league this week, as the NHL trade deadline was Monday. Many teams made many changes in personnel, and many teams resigned key individuals as well.
Just days before the NHL trade deadline, many teams are entering the fray to make those last few roster moves for the final push for the playoffs. Florida, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia are just a few … Continue reading
The NHL has news flying around faster than cupid’s arrow this week.
The toll of an 82 game schedule is wreaking its havoc on many teams in the Eastern Conference this week. The Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Detroit Red Wings, are dealing with various injuries to members of their teams. While these … Continue reading
We have now approached the unofficial halfway point of the season (even though more than 41 games have been played), as the All-Star Game is upon us. However; just because the league is taking a few days off to celebrate … Continue reading
As the snow piles up outside in the DMV, so could be said about the news coming out of the Eastern Conference this week. Just like the snow, a significant flurry of news has almost every team reporting in.