Search NoVa Caps Site
- 2020 Offseason Report Cards: Pacific Division
- Wayne Gretzky Selling California Mansion For $22.9 Million (Photos)
- Former Capitals Prospect Connor Hobbs Retires from Professional Hockey
- Newly-Hired Capitals’ Assistant Coach Kevin McCarthy: “There’s More To Lavi’s System Than Just Offense…Defense Wins Championships”
- NHL Announces Postponements For Winter Classic and All-Star Weekend
- Television Ratings For All Sports Are Down, But Experts Advise, Don’t Read Too Much Into it…Yet
- A Tale of Two Alex’s: Former Capital Alexander Semin And Current Capitals Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Face Off in KHL Action
- Capitals Re-sign Jonas Siegenthaler To One-Year, $800,000 Contract
- 2020 Offseason Report Cards: Central Division
- Capitals Name Kevin McCarthy Assistant Coach; Blaine Forsythe, Scott Arniel Will Remain On Peter Laviolette’s Staff
Tag Archives: Weekly Rewind
While the trade deadline has come and gone, it doesn’t mean that teams aren’t facing line-up changes.
This week has news coming from all over the league this week, as the NHL trade deadline was Monday. Many teams made many changes in personnel, and many teams resigned key individuals as well.
Just days before the NHL trade deadline, many teams are entering the fray to make those last few roster moves for the final push for the playoffs. Florida, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia are just a few … Continue reading
The NHL has news flying around faster than cupid’s arrow this week.
The toll of an 82 game schedule is wreaking its havoc on many teams in the Eastern Conference this week. The Pittsburgh Penguins, and the Detroit Red Wings, are dealing with various injuries to members of their teams. While these … Continue reading
We have now approached the unofficial halfway point of the season (even though more than 41 games have been played), as the All-Star Game is upon us. However; just because the league is taking a few days off to celebrate … Continue reading
As the snow piles up outside in the DMV, so could be said about the news coming out of the Eastern Conference this week. Just like the snow, a significant flurry of news has almost every team reporting in.