Search NoVa Caps Site
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Capitals Sign 2019 First-Round Pick, Connor McMichael To Three-Year Entry-Level Deal
- Hurricanes Sign Ryan Dzingel To Two-Year, $6.75 Million Contract
Tag Archives: Washington Capitals Stats
Photo: NHL/Getty Images It hasn’t been the greatest start to a season by the Washington Capitals. In the nine games played the Caps sit at a 4-4-1 record, good for 9 points. That’s a pace for 82 points this season.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images Effort alone won’t win you games. The Capitals had plenty of that but not enough scoring as they fell to the Florida Panthers on home ice by a 4-1 final. It could have … Continue reading
Photo by Dave Reginek/NHLI via Getty Images It was a back and forth game on the scoreboard. The Capitals, who couldn’t score for over one hundred minutes, were down 1-0. Then up 2-1. Then down 3-2, and suddenly win 4-3 in … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images It was supposed to be a shootout. A no doubter 6-5 game between the Washington Capitals and Toronto Maple Leafs – two offensively gifted teams. If you’re reading this I’m going to assume … Continue reading
Photo by Len Redkoles/NHLI via Getty Images An awful game. Not much more to say than that after the Capitals fell on the road to the Philadelphia Flyers 8-2. A lot of the time you will have people saying a … Continue reading
It wasn’t flawless, but it was very, very good. On Friday night, the Capitals went up against one of the fastest and scariest offensive teams of the early NHL season, the New Jersey Devils. Against the Caps they didn’t look … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images It’s not the revenge the Capitals wanted. After being eliminated the past two seasons by the Pittsburgh Penguins, including a game 7 home-ice loss last spring, the Capitals were definitely hoping to get … Continue reading
Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports The rivalry resumes. It’s the first meeting of the season between the Washington Capitals and the Pittsburgh Penguins. The first chance the Caps have to get revenge for the last two seasons.
Photo by Scott Audette/NHLI via Getty Images It was another bad night for the Washington Capitals in the stats department. The difference between tonight’s game and the game vs Montreal the other night was the Capitals were not able to … Continue reading