Search NoVa Caps Site
- Why The Capitals Will Need To Acquire A Veteran Backup Goaltender For The 2020-21 Season
- Report: Alex Ovechkin Is Joining Nicklas Backstrom In Negotiating His New Contract By Himself, With No Representation
- With The Capitals Needing To Shed Salary, Could Pheonix Copley Be Moved?
- Aliaksei Protas Scores Third Goal Of The KHL Season
- Hershey Bears Announce The Re-signing Of Kale Kessy
- NHL Releases Offseason Training Protocols; Training Facilities Allowed To Open For Voluntary Workouts on October 15
- Martin Fehervary Will Not Play At Home In Slovakia During Break Between NHL Seasons
- Sergei Gonchar: A Look At Potential Assistant Coaching Candidates For The Capitals
- Alex Ovechkin Spends Time With Russian Children’s Ensemble “Dynamic Guys”; Launches New Story With The Production Center “Dynamo”
- The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
Tag Archives: Washington Capitals Stats
Photo: Knights On Ice Just because one streak ended for the Washington Capitals in their 4-3 shootout loss to the Arizona Coyotes on Monday doesn’t mean others came to a halt either. The Capitals’ extended their point streak to 12 … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images There it is. There’s no mistaking it. Stats nerds have been keeping one eye peeled on it at all times this season – the proverbial “elephant in the room”, if you will. The Capitals are at … Continue reading
Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images Sometimes you have to thank one guy for getting you a win. Tonight the Capitals can thank one of the best goaltenders in the world, Braden Holtby, for their 2-1 shootout victory over the Edmonton … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images I’ll stop short of saying that this was a great game by the Washington Capitals, but it was a very good game. It was Washington who walked away 4-1 winners on Friday night … Continue reading
If you like high-flying offense with a lot of goals, the game between the Washington Capitals and Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday night was not the game for you. This was a game between two average offensive teams and only one … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images No game is an easy game in the National Hockey League. Whether your team is facing the best team in the league or a two win team fifteen games into the season, every game is a … Continue reading
AP Photo/Gary Wiepert It’s no secret that the current 2017-18 Washington Capitals may not be as good of a team as the teams that captured back-to-back Metropolitan Division titles and back-to-back President’s Trophies. But it’s early. In this piece, NoVa … Continue reading
The domination over the Bruins continues. It’s ten straight wins now after the Capitals defeated the B’s 3-2 on Saturday night. Somewhat of a strange game if you ask me, so let’s dive into the numbers.
Photo by Gerry Thomas/NHLI via Getty Images Amazing how one goal can determine how successful a road trip was. If the Capitals win 2-1 vs the Calgary Flames on Sunday night they go 2-1 on the road trip and it … Continue reading
Photo: Andy Devlin/NHLI via Getty Images It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. A saying worth bringing up after the Capitals 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. With just about three minutes left in the … Continue reading